What's new

Long time of short time investment

When you talk about long term or short term investment you should know which will be preferable to you, although most people prefer short term investment where they wants return within a short period of time and then repeat the cycle again instead of investing long, due to our economy here we are always thinking of ways to make cash within a short period of time so we can attend to our financial situations, there was a time I myself decided to invest most of my savings in a long term investment along the line it was going smoothly and I was able to manage with the little I have but later on it started becoming unbearable because then so businesses were introduced to me but I couldn't do then and I started regretting why I indulge myself in a long time investment. Ever since then hv decided if I DNT HV enough I won't go into long term investment again but rather choose short term.

Investment is actually timely so most times Investing is targeted Short time but when the Investment is not profitable then one will need to be patient to earn the profit by Investing for long time.

Well, to me the two have their respective advantages. Short term investment can be use to satisfy your immediate needs and daily expenses. While long term investment is generally an investment for the future. It serves as a security investment, in case anything happens to your present source of income, The investment you made for years have got you covered.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
I always prefer short time invesment because in short time invesment I can get my money with profit after some time but in long time invesment as you described profit is also less as well as one should bind to the invesment for long time so I don't like long invesment

To be honest, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps making calculations of what could or could not go wrong with the investments before maturity.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

I always prefer prefer long term investment because I get more profit from long term investment with invest low amount and not worry too much in long term investment and i feel relax for long time.

For me I honestly prefer short term investment over long term investments except the long term investments is being offered by a very big financial institution like an insurance company, a bank, mortgage homes or federal government treasury bill but other than that I wouldn't go for a long term investment.

If we are to invest in Crypto currencies honestly the best is to plan for long term Investment and watch as things unfold in your investment because I haven't see any long time investment that has failed.

To me I prefer short most especially at the beginning of my investment because I will get to know how I can trust them .

Both of them is still preferable but just that I will need to decide which one to go into depending on how long I will use the money but if I am very sure that I will not use the money immediately then obviously I will go for long-term investment because there's a possibility of me earning a higher amount of percentage in it.

I think it's the other way around. Long-term investment comes with a greater return on investment than short-term investment that comes with a shorter and smaller return on investment. So it all depends both short- and long-term have their own places

I do both to be honest. I do short investment to cater for the pressing issues and for miscellaneous things while long investment is for securing of my future. Although lone term is always better than short term investment.

Short-term investments are indeed ideal choices for beginner investments. But you also need to anticipate short-term investment risks. although long-term investment promises more lucrative returns, short-term investments are sometimes needed as collateral when we need funds at a not-so-long time, so for the conclusion I myself prefer to invest in the short term.

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of few months.

Personally I prefer a short term investment cause you can easily turn over your money several times and make good profits instead of waiting for the long term investment to mature yet make little profit.

With short term investments, you want to make money quickly without losing your capital. Skip trendy stocks and options and look for low-risk and modest gain opportunities. That means more than just savings accounts that provide safety but negligible interest rates. You won't lose money in an FDIC-insured bank account, but you won't make much in return, either.

I would like to prefer long term investment because long term investment is the best investment, and long term investment in thyself is the greatest.
In long term investment you have a chance to research more about that organisation and can earn more profit.

Personally I prefer a short term investment cause you can easily turn over your money several times and make good profits instead of waiting for the long term investment to mature yet make little profit.
You have a very good point here actually though this depend on business but in Crypto currency investment short time investment will be preferred like in the period we are now where coins rise and fall in a very short time.

Initiating short-term investments is also a best option for beginner investments. But you need to think about longer-term investment risks as well. Although there are long-term investments that give potentially higher returns, often a short-term investment is required for leverage when a large amount of funds is needed sometime, so for the conclusion I myself chose to invest in a short-term investment.

It all depends on how you want your return on investment there are some short term investment that are more profitable than long time investment the only thing about it is that people belief long term investment are more reliable than short term investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back