What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

I know i said this before, but i will just say it again. Of all the freelance sites i have tired, Textbroker is one of the top that earned me more money. The rest had very limited earnings.

I know i said this before, but i will just say it again. Of all the freelance sites i have tired, Textbroker is one of the top that earned me more money. The rest had very limited earnings.
I have heard of Textbroker, but I never tried. Is this site still available? For me iwriter and upwork worked really well, I have sold many articles, even ebooks through these sites

There are numerous websites that pay people to publish high quality and error-free article for them. Some of this websites do not accept people of all countries because they need people with good English language.

There are a lot of sites, but the question is whether you have the skills to make money. I means I do not have writing skills but I have a desire to write and earn, I will not be able to make money

There are countless websites that pays you to write quality articles for them. Some of them accept immediately while some don't.

There are a lot of sites, but the question is whether you have the skills to make money. I means I do not have writing skills but I have a desire to write and earn, I will not be able to make money
That is right. Skills is what makes earning in a site to be a successful journey. Without skills, one cannot succeed by only depending on the passion to work. When you have skills, it is easy to identify sites that work best for you.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
I haven't been lucky to be in any of such site, but I think fiverr is something like that. I know people who earns from there although I don't know how productive it is.

In my opinion writing on the forum is a waste of time. How much does it cost to share quality content online? Maximum 5 cents. The best choice is freelancing. You can make $ 20 to $ 150 in writing quality content

I’m just seeing many of people we grow up together and they’re saying they’re now into writing but I don’t think too much of it because i know writing isn’t my way.you can check online, I’m sure you will get some online writing sites

I will tell you to make a blog website online, You can make a blog to earn money from online easily. You can make free blog from blogger dot com . Also after writting some posts on your blog then please you request for a adsense account . They really give you good money for traffics . If you know seo it's a advantage way to earn money . Make your passion on profit . Go Ahead .

I haven't been lucky to be in any of such site, but I think fiverr is something like that. I know people who earns from there although I don't know how productive it is.
Divert is the home of freelancer, its like a marketplace for freelancers, and clients to bargain on deal like hiring or buying digital products.

Divert is the home of freelancer, its like a marketplace for freelancers, and clients to bargain on deal like hiring or buying digital products.
It seems you are familiar with the site, do you work there? How does it work, how do they pay? Please fill me in on all that is need to know about the site thanks.

trust me it is really difficult to make money by writing on writing sites. However, the writing sites can help you improve your writing nd build your portfolio

You make an interesting point. I believe you. You may not be able to make money from writing sites directly but you may be able to build readership

There are some sites and platforms that are specifically for the purpose of writing. These platforms will be more appropriate than going to get writing gigs from freelancing platforms like fiverr and the rest

It seems you are familiar with the site, do you work there? How does it work, how do they pay? Please fill me in on all that is need to know about the site thanks.
I am a freelancer, i have account on three freelancing sites. But I'm only working with one which is freelancer.com. In freelancer.com, you'll bid for jobs with other freelancers to win yourself gigs to earn you money.

This is great, thanks for replying me I appreciate, I will surely check it out and hopefully I will be able to make some money from the site.
I am a freelancer, i have account on three freelancing sites. But I'm only working with one which is freelancer.com. In freelancer.com, you'll bid for jobs with other freelancers to win yourself gigs to earn you money.

That's the best, self promoting your own writing skill on those freelancing sites, social media sites is the best you can do to cut the attention of top clients that might find your writing skill exceptional. I will be doing such too, but I'm focusing on developing my online gaming platform.
Most of the sites that really promote writers are freelancing sites and sometimes the social media one can focus on those sites and make good money

Most of the sites that really promote writers are freelancing sites and sometimes the social media one can focus on those sites and make good money
Yes, freelancing sites will promote you as a writer by far more than what social media can offer. To find a client over at social media isn't an easy one.

Just as you know, it can be difficult to make money with online writing site I think that the one that works well is affiliate writing for browser applications like chrome, opera mini etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back