Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone thought to write quick children's books? I imagine you can come up with a fairly easy story to tell, and then find an artist on some freelance site and create a quick little book. Print it and try and profit. Are there any sites looking for paid writers to write quick children's books? I'd give it a try.

I don't know of any site of this style, that is, that pays writers for quick stories for children, but it's a good idea, although I don't know how profitable it can be, especially in the beginning, since publishing a book without having a reputation is difficult.

I recently dipped my toes into it, inspired by a friend's kiddo. It was a blast crafting a whimsical tale about a mischievous bunny and a friendly squirrel. I found an amazing artist on a freelance site, and together we brought the characters to life!

I don't know of any site of this style, that is, that pays writers for quick stories for children, but it's a good idea, although I don't know how profitable it can be, especially in the beginning, since publishing a book without having a reputation is difficult.
True, which is why I'm trying to find alternatives where I can write up a quick story and almost sell it immediately. That would be cool.
I recently dipped my toes into it, inspired by a friend's kiddo. It was a blast crafting a whimsical tale about a mischievous bunny and a friendly squirrel. I found an amazing artist on a freelance site, and together we brought the characters to life!
That's awesome, congrats! How long did it take you to write it?

I have published a children book published on Amazon, it is available as a print book as well as ebook. Sales have gone too low but there was a time when it was selling well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back