List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??

Same here,the writing platforms I tried were restrictive and only accept writers and citizens of tier 1countries. Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.

We really have some pretty cool get paid to post website and forums that pays well, example is bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com and dimeforum.com. but you need to have active to earn reasonably

Same here,the writing platforms I tried were restrictive and only accept writers and citizens of tier 1countries. Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.
Hmm, fiverr is quite different from those writing sites. At fiverr you'll only advertise your skills, and products you like to flip, or get clients to work for you. But writing sites are quite different from what fiverr offers, they are restrictive just as you said. Their T&C is much, that makes it hard to get one, advertising my skill should be the best if I truly want to land a writing gig anytime soon.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
There are several platform that pay for writing articles but unfortunately they pay very less amount.
I have used three platform for earning money by writing articles which include, uptrennd, read cash and trendri. Com

We really have some pretty cool get paid to post website and forums that pays well, example is bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com and dimeforum.com. but you need to have active to earn reasonably
I have checked the sites you have mentioned here, however, these are not writing sites. These are forums. Forums and writing sites are different. Forums are for short posts and writing sites require article length post.

Hmm, fiverr is quite different from those writing sites. At fiverr you'll only advertise your skills, and products you like to flip, or get clients to work for you. But writing sites are quite different from what fiverr offers, they are restrictive just as you said. Their T&C is much, that makes it hard to get one, advertising my skill should be the best if I truly want to land a writing gig anytime soon.
Yes advertising your skills online is the best option for now. There are many blogging groups on Facebook where you can advertise your gigs. The only issue is that you'll get a lesser pay than the standard rate. I saw a blogger requesting for posts at $1.5 per 1000 words in one of those Indian blogging groups. It's too small for the effort one has to put in to write.

Yes advertising your skills online is the best option for now. There are many blogging groups on Facebook where you can advertise your gigs. The only issue is that you'll get a lesser pay than the standard rate. I saw a blogger requesting for posts at $1.5 per 1000 words in one of those Indian blogging groups. It's too small for the effort one has to put in to write.
$1.5 is very very poor, when it comes to writing 1000 plus word counts. I can't imagine myself taking so low amount of cash. Writing here at bizdustry within 10 hours will give you that $1.5. Then why should I crack my brain so hard to write engaging articles/contents for that word count that might even take my whole day for just $1.5.

$1.5 is very very poor, when it comes to writing 1000 plus word counts. I can't imagine myself taking so low amount of cash. Writing here at bizdustry within 10 hours will give you that $1.5. Then why should I crack my brain so hard to write engaging articles/contents for that word count that might even take my whole day for just $1.5.
That's the issue I'm having with them. I can write 4 posts of over 1000 words on a good day but not at that price. What I need to do is to advertise in different groups and look for bloggers who are too busy to update their blogs with posts daily. If I can get just 4,I'm ok for the moment. I can write and submit it to them or help them schedule the post.

That's the issue I'm having with them. I can write 4 posts of over 1000 words on a good day but not at that price. What I need to do is to advertise in different groups and look for bloggers who are too busy to update their blogs with posts daily. If I can get just 4,I'm ok for the moment. I can write and submit it to them or help them schedule the post.
That's nice idea you got, advertise your expertise and wait for those bloggers that is so occupied and not chance to update their blogs with engaging articles/contents. You can negotiate your pay rate base on the amount of articles/contents you're to create.

It is sad that I am stuck in forums because I cannot find a good writing site to submit articles. My forte is writing articles and I also enjoy that is why I created my blog. However, I have lost interest in the blogs when Adsense stopped paying. That's another story, sorry. I am looking for a writing site to submit an article that I would earn from the reaction of the members. But the crux of such sites is the approval of the articles. Some are very strict that seem to be wasting my time.

It is sad that I am stuck in forums because I cannot find a good writing site to submit articles. My forte is writing articles and I also enjoy that is why I created my blog. However, I have lost interest in the blogs when Adsense stopped paying. That's another story, sorry. I am looking for a writing site to submit an article that I would earn from the reaction of the members. But the crux of such sites is the approval of the articles. Some are very strict that seem to be wasting my time.
That's bwhta I'm facing right now, most of those article writing sites are strict when it comes to approaching your submitted article. I know how many of them I've submitted recently and non crossed the approval queue. I'm still searching, when I see I will post it up here.

I am also interested in writing sites because I'm a prospect writer. I want to be writing for getting money and my friend I discussed with told me about feverr but I don't know about other ones for now and I'm willing to know.

$1.5 for 1000 words is horrible business and I won't advice anyone to take such a job. By the time you factor in data and effort, you will realize that it won't even cover for your data usage. Some employers can be so mean especially when they know people do need those jobs. You get a job for $20 and above and you are looking for someone to pay less than $2.

I am also interested in writing sites because I'm a prospect writer. I want to be writing for getting money and my friend I discussed with told me about feverr but I don't know about other ones for now and I'm willing to know.
Fiverr is a nice freelancing platform that connects both freelancers together to meet clients that is ready to offer them job or buy their products/designs. You should endeavour to go to fiverr to create an account and begin your journey as a freelancer.

That's nice idea you got, advertise your expertise and wait for those bloggers that is so occupied and not chance to update their blogs with engaging articles/contents. You can negotiate your pay rate base on the amount of articles/contents you're to create.
Yes,that's a good idea. Once you get up to 10 active clients, you can be sure of writing 4 to 5 articles daily or you can even write more if you have the time. The beauty of it is that you guys can agree on your preferred payment option which I will happily opt for crypto. It's a good online business and you can easily do it from home.

Yes,that's a good idea. Once you get up to 10 active clients, you can be sure of writing 4 to 5 articles daily or you can even write more if you have the time. The beauty of it is that you guys can agree on your preferred payment option which I will happily opt for crypto. It's a good online business and you can easily do it from home.
Hmm, is not easy at all, the only thing discouraging me about the writing gig is the low amount of payment it offers for such long article written. If the price its higher than what you said here times three I would be working for them. Have you worked for them before??

There are several platform that pay for writing articles but unfortunately they pay very less amount.
I have used three platform for earning money by writing articles which include, uptrennd, read cash and trendri. Com
The websites you mede mention above are not writing websites but forum, I have tried trendi but couldn't make any money from it as I kept on posting but yet not been credited, I had to totally give up instead of continuing wasting my precious time there.

Hmm, is not easy at all, the only thing discouraging me about the writing gig is the low amount of payment it offers for such long article written. If the price its higher than what you said here times three I would be working for them. Have you worked for them before??
It has been long I was contracted for such. The payment was not good and I'm very offline these days. I've come to realise that having your own network is better and more flexible than working for these platforms. Though the pay may not be massive but you'll get something tangible. I've resolved to run promotions for my writing services once I start getting free time.

It has been long I was contracted for such. The payment was not good and I'm very offline these days. I've come to realise that having your own network is better and more flexible than working for these platforms. Though the pay may not be massive but you'll get something tangible. I've resolved to run promotions for my writing services once I start getting free time.
That's the best, self promoting your own writing skill on those freelancing sites, social media sites is the best you can do to cut the attention of top clients that might find your writing skill exceptional. I will be doing such too, but I'm focusing on developing my online gaming platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back