What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

That's the best, self promoting your own writing skill on those freelancing sites, social media sites is the best you can do to cut the attention of top clients that might find your writing skill exceptional. I will be doing such too, but I'm focusing on developing my online gaming platform.
That's good bro. Another advantage it has is that you get to keep money yourself instead of paying commissions to platforms. You can get the details of bloggers who are not active on forums, social media and other blogging communities. It's good you're developing an online gaming platform. I wish you the best in your endeavour.

Fiverr Is a platform for writers to make good money.Many people write here and this site is also very popular for this work A friend of mine works in data entry and is making good money There is also a lot of writing to do. There is also a site freelancing where you can work

The only platform where I write is on paid to post forums. The earning is not much but it still helps with my finances. I never tried on sites where you can write articles, blogs and etc. The reason why is, I don't think I'm good at creating content every now and then.

That's good bro. Another advantage it has is that you get to keep money yourself instead of paying commissions to platforms. You can get the details of bloggers who are not active on forums, social media and other blogging communities. It's good you're developing an online gaming platform. I wish you the best in your endeavour.
Thanks a lot for your kind gestures, I'm half way through developing it. The only barrier now is not having the complete fund to establish it the best possible way I want. But by early 2022, my online game streaming app and website will be developed and running.

I recommend hubpages. I joined Hubpages in 2012 and I received my first payment in 2013 and since then I am receiving payment from hubpages. Hubpages is a good paying site for writers.

Make money reviewing films, products, music and more. Write articles for money .Sell your revision notes. Enter writing competitions to win cash prizes.Make money writing translations. Monetise your blog.Earn money writing social media content. Become a copywriter.

Thanks a lot for your kind gestures, I'm half way through developing it. The only barrier now is not having the complete fund to establish it the best possible way I want. But by early 2022, my online game streaming app and website will be developed and running.
That's very good. You can dedicate this time to perfecting your strategies till you get the complete funds for your project. You can also look for ways to integrate offers and tasks as way to top up game coins. It's a very good project. Hope you'll put us through on your project when completed. More grease to your elbows.

The problem with most writing sites is that the market is oversaturated.

This makes clients to have a field day choosing how much to pay for tasks,and they will still get people who will settle for those low fees.

Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
Why waste you time with all these paid to write website. I don't really get there idea of writing good quality content. I have not try them before, but I shave seen many reviews of people be rejected by them. Why not start you own blog and monetize it

Why waste you time with all these paid to write website. I don't really get there idea of writing good quality content. I have not try them before, but I shave seen many reviews of people be rejected by them. Why not start you own blog and monetize it
Okay, i won't be wasting my time again looking for host of writing sites. It seems their T&C is disturbing too stressful for one to secure a gig through them. I'll be advertising my skills via fiverr and hope things will get better there.

The only writing site tat has paid me is Opera News Hub, and it's just $10 for two months.

Competition is stiff in this niche and even if you write quality articles, it's hard to qualify.

I do not know avout much writing sites, but i know some platforms where we can earn a lot by just writing articles or knowledge which we have, One of the best is blogs platform here we can earn a lot money by just writing. Fiverr is also best for us so then Bizdustry and some other sites too.

The beauty of it is that you guys can agree on your preferred payment option which I will happily opt for crypto. It's a good online business and you can easily do it from home.You should endeavour to go to fiverr to create an account and begin your journey as a freelancer.

Iam concerned about knowing some of this writing sites that is available in your country that you can trust. Here the problem we are having is the payment platform as third world country we are excluded in using some payment platform.

Many people write here and this site is also very popular for this work A friend of mine works in data entry and is making good money There is also a lot of writing to do. There is also a site freelancing where you can work

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
The top five most valuable and cherish crypto currency are the commonly used ones in trading using foreign exchange popularly known as forex and are use as a means and medium of payment in forums for performing tasks,they are Bitcoin, etherum, litecoin,Tron and Bitcoin cash.

I might not be able to mention up to five but I can give the best ones I know.
The first one is fiverr. Five is the most promising place every writer can get good deals that will make make them good money. Another good site is up work, it is also gold like fiverr.

I have come across and tried so many writing platforms. It is either they are restrictive or the term and condition or qualifications are too hard. Though there are some that workers worldwide. But I don't really pick interest in them anymore. Just working with bizdustry, beermoney forum, dimeforum, forumcoin.

I once worked with a writing job online and it was really good and paid well. But I realized getting these opportunities isn't easy to Come by these days. One thing I noticed is that most people with these opportunities never tell them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back