What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

The top writing sites that pays and still continuous to pay today and will be there to still pay tomorrow is this very platform we both are writing and making our comments and observations at. I am talking about the very big bizdustry

There are so many sites that pays you for just writing, but hey the amount is too low compare to the kind of work you do for the site, I was actually working with a particular site, you don't have option, you must do what the site requires, and you are expected to complete two pages to earn $0.02

There are a lot of sites where people are making money as a writer. However, the question is whether we can actually make money on those sites or not. For example, people are making money on hubpages, but this does not mean we will also make money there

There are a lot of sites where people are making money as a writer. However, the question is whether we can actually make money on those sites or not. For example, people are making money on hubpages, but this does not mean we will also make money there
Hubpages is a social media site where you can make money through writing. It just work like read.cash, vocal.media etc, where people have to tip you and view your posts often for you to earn.

I would like to correct you on this. Hubpages is not a site where you earn from tipping. On hubpages you earn from ad impression. More views on yur articles will result in more impression and more earning.

I would like to correct you on this. Hubpages is not a site where you earn from tipping. On hubpages you earn from ad impression. More views on yur articles will result in more impression and more earning.
I understand your points, i was talking for read.cash. I also said, you earn from views made by people through hubpages. Without the views, impressions it is impossible to earn from hubpages.

It might not generally mean a website per say, there are pages on facebook and twitter that pay writers, one of my friend through writing for popular facebook pages earn the opportunity of writing for bigger platforms.

It might not generally mean a website per say, there are pages on facebook and twitter that pay writers, one of my friend through writing for popular facebook pages earn the opportunity of writing for bigger platforms.
You're right bro. It doesn't necessarily mean its a business website nor a blog site that we write for to earn rewards. Social media representative task can also be rewarding and lots more.

I know various sites that allow you to earn while you write good articles for them, but the problem with some of this site is the restrict certain countries. There are also other sites that allow every country like clearvoice and so many of them.

It is so hard to find article writing sites with the niche you want to write about. That is why many of us are stuck with paid to post forums. For me, I am glad that I have forum coin to post my articles, so I can do both forum posting and article writing there. Great article writing sites include medium and Vocal media, both are so good but their Payment method, Stripe is so limiting because it is not available for most countries. So you can start a blog and choose your best niche if you want somewhere to earn from article writing.

There are sites that pays you to write arctic and they pay $2-$5 for a minimum of one thousand words ,or you could rather joined forum sites and start earning by posting forum topics or commenting.

Everyone will most likely list bizdustry to you as one of such top writing sites. Besides this there are a few that are not yet known or tested yet

I know various sites that allow you to earn while you write good articles for them, but the problem with some of this site is the restrict certain countries. There are also other sites that allow every country like clearvoice and so many of them.
Majority of the writing sites doesn't restrict any country from writing for them. The only issue you might encounter with them, is the limited payment option, which doesn't favour all countries.

I am not sure if this will work for others, however, for me hubpages continues to be the best writing site ever since I joined back in 2010. Actually hubpages is the best residual income site

I am not sure if this will work for others, however, for me hubpages continues to be the best writing site ever since I joined back in 2010. Actually hubpages is the best residual income site
I once told you i own an account with hubpages. But since i don't have a paypal account, to receive my payments. I decided to back off from the site. How much do you make in a day writing for hubpages??

I am not writing for hubpages anymore, I am earning from the articles I published between 2012-2017. Like I said earlier, I am earning passive income from hubpages.

If you want to add to your list, you may consider writing articles for forumcoin. They pay you whenever you get 300 views on your articles and up to 20 comments. You can give them a trial.

Triond. This website is also a writing community, through which freelancers can earn as well as make their work recognized.
Epinions. This website would demand you to write reviews about different products.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
Wow.... I respect you in writing articles but this come as a shock to me that you have never been approved despite your level of competence... Are you sure you are not omitting anything for your writings not be approved

By sending this form, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, which can be found here: Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. You've agreed to receive regular email alerts about new work and income opportunities. We value your privacy and will never share your personal information with third parties. You can unsubscribe from email updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back