What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

No matter how difficult a skill is, we can always learn if we are determined and luckily, we have various sites that can help produce a lot of information we might need.
Sure, if we are determined no skill will elude us when it comes to becoming expert on it, in order to money online through it.

We really have some pretty cool get paid to post website and forums that pays well, example is bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com and dimeforum.com. but you need to have active to earn reasonably
yes well said and these sites need your attention daily and its you who will give time to get paid otherwise you cant make money. i am trying more .

yes well said and these sites need your attention daily and its you who will give time to get paid otherwise you cant make money. i am trying more .
That is correct. These paid to post forum needs your time and attention daily. You can't earn without investing your effort and precious time on them. I agree that its yourself who will do it. No one else will do it for you.

If you really want to earn great in online opportunities, just be industrious and patient. In due time you reap what you sow. Also the best thing to do is to research very well. One needs to study what he or she is engaged into. Always look for proof of payments.

This is what I would suggest. Look for a very legit writing site. Put your heart out into it. Give it your best shot. Invest your time and effort.

That is correct. These paid to post forum needs your time and attention daily. You can't earn without investing your effort and precious time on them. I agree that its yourself who will do it. No one else will do it for you.

If you really want to earn great in online opportunities, just be industrious and patient. In due time you reap what you sow. Also the best thing to do is to research very well. One needs to study what he or she is engaged into. Always look for proof of payments.

This is what I would suggest. Look for a very legit writing site. Put your heart out into it. Give it your best shot. Invest your time and effort.
yes its not easy to earn money online as people think. we are giving our time and data, effort with deep attention, and it's not worthy in return as so many people told me.

Go to goole and make a little search on top writing sites for making money writing. You'll see a list and host of many platforms pop out. Just start reading reviews on each of them and make your pick there

Same here,the writing platforms I tried were restrictive and only accept writers and citizens of tier 1countries. Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.
Thats normal my brother, ninety percent of the writing site platform are always restrictive and if you are not good at what you does, you eont be allowed to work for them.

The major top freelancing platforms like the Fiverr, the upworks and people per hour, I think they offer such type gigs there too. But it is good to go for a specific platform that is mainly for writers

Sure, if we are determined no skill will elude us when it comes to becoming expert on it, in order to money online through it.
I guess that is why they say that nothing is impossible, because with the determination, you get the skills, then you get more knowledge, example is URL shorteners which I want to know about, my low determination has not really made me learn the required skill, do you know much about it?

I don't like URL shortened sites to earn my money online. I see it like tasks so demanding of my time before earning money. I prefer writing sites by far than it.

There are numerous websites in which you can ride quality articles and make some good money but you must be a very good writer.

The good thing about writing sites is that they are not too hard to see and get jobs unlike freelancing platforms where the competition is too stiff. Iwriter is one specific site for writers too

The good thing about writing sites is that they are not too hard to see and get jobs unlike freelancing platforms where the competition is too stiff. Iwriter is one specific site for writers too
I don't think iwriter accepts every one, you'll have to send them application through mail, then attach your writing sample to show you're capable of working for them.

I think you are very correct about this type specific gig platforms like those of writing. Iwriters is a known platform too but I don't know if they are still operational

I don't know of any writing site that pays well. It's so sad that's why i remain in forum to at least be busy doing something anytime I'm less busy, but i would be happy to find one if someone can recommend it for me, because i like writing things and also staying online gaining knowledge.

Same thing occurred here too. I have tried applying for so many writing sites but I was turned down severally. So i decided to stay with PTP sites . This is what I settle for and the payout is too low. I am also interested in one

I've also not found websites where to showcase my writing skills and earn from it. All the ones I have been trying never get approved by the admin. I'm also looking forward to find even if it's one website, it's OK.

Actually it's a good thing to see a thread like this that is based on the top sites that pays when you write and seeing lots of comments we eventually guide anyone going into write to pay sites or websites.

Are you
The websites you mede mention above are not writing websites but forum, I have tried trendi but couldn't make any money from it as I kept on posting but yet not been credited, I had to totally give up instead of continuing wasting my precious time there.
Are you aware of the fact that you are required to have minimum number of 20 posts before you can start earning on trendri?
The websites you mede mention above are not writing websites but forum, I have tried trendi but couldn't make any money from it as I kept on posting but yet not been credited, I had to totally give up instead of continuing wasting my precious time there.
Are you aware of the fact that you are required to have minimum number of 20 posts before you can start earning on trendri? There is no way
you can get credited without having at least 20 posts.

These days I mostly write on my own sites, I have a lot of sites and I am always in need to new articles, therefore, I cannot post on other sites any more.

You're just too occupied, you shouldn't look elsewhere dear, just concentrate on your own site. The reason why i am still posting often on many writing site is cos, I never developed mine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back