What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

I don't know how this platform is now in terms of it's form and existence. There use to be a writing platform for articles strictly called iwriters. I use to know them to pay well for article writing. You can check them out

Just as you know, it can be difficult to make money with online writing site I think that the one that works well is affiliate writing for browser applications like chrome, opera mini etc
Have you written articles for browsers like opera mini, chrome to make money before?? I don't think writing for them can bring the kind of funds required to settle my bills.

Have you written articles for browsers like opera mini, chrome to make money before?? I don't think writing for them can bring the kind of funds required to settle my bills.
I know of PHX browsers as that was the only one I had to work with some time ago and I heard that PHX was paying per post and engagement which could be up to 5k

I know of PHX browsers as that was the only one I had to work with some time ago and I heard that PHX was paying per post and engagement which could be up to 5k
Paying 5k per post is very reasonable indeed. I hope you took part in this kind of earning means?? I guess PHX browser is still offering the amount per post??

Paying 5k per post is very reasonable indeed. I hope you took part in this kind of earning means?? I guess PHX browser is still offering the amount per post??
I did not meet the requirements as stipulated by the management as I do not have a writing history and also a degree in writing related subjects too.

I did not know that PHX browser also pays for posting. I will go and check it out. I only know of Opera mini which I have created an account and I want to give it a try.

I did not know that PHX browser also pays for posting. I will go and check it out. I only know of Opera mini which I have created an account and I want to give it a try.
Maybe it depends on the phone you are using, my infinix phone blows up with notification from phoenix browser immediately I put on my data that's how I even got the writing part even.

For now and as of this moment, if anyone will want to go into the writing business or type of gigs online, the best I can recommend for that person is bizdustry

I did not meet the requirements as stipulated by the management as I do not have a writing history and also a degree in writing related subjects too.
Maybe they're talking about your psst experiences as a writer. They ought to have requested your past write up, sample of it to confirm you can write up to the standard they want from you.

It seems more sites that do pay for writing in the past have either lowered their paying rates or become stricter with their requirements which makes it difficult to qualify for such gigs.

It seems more sites that do pay for writing in the past have either lowered their paying rates or become stricter with their requirements which makes it difficult to qualify for such gigs.
Yes, they've lowered their pay rate due to reason best known to them. When it comes to freelancing sites, the high number of freelancers have reduced the amount paid per task.

I have checked the sites you have mentioned here, however, these are not writing sites. These are forums. Forums and writing sites are different. Forums are for short posts and writing sites require article length post.
Maybe you have just discovered the difference between forums and writing sites nevertheless you can still you rephrase your questions

Maybe they're talking about your psst experiences as a writer. They ought to have requested your past write up, sample of it to confirm you can write up to the standard they want from you.
I guess so too, and I didn't even have any experience in writing to begin with, that would have been a major factor to be rejected but now that I write a lot on bizdustry, I have experience, lol

I guess so too, and I didn't even have any experience in writing to begin with, that would have been a major factor to be rejected but now that I write a lot on bizdustry, I have experience, lol
Bizdustry have help lots of people mastering on writing exceptional, and formatting their writing reasonably. You can go create an account on any of the freelancing, and begin your journey from there.

Bizdustry have help lots of people mastering on writing exceptional, and formatting their writing reasonably. You can go create an account on any of the freelancing, and begin your journey from there.
But I don't think it is only writing skills one needs to be successful in freelancing as there are other factors like knowledge of digital content etc

But I don't think it is only writing skills one needs to be successful in freelancing as there are other factors like knowledge of digital content etc
I didn't say you'll only get rewarded through writing skills alone. When it comes to freelancing gigs you can earn money as a graphic designer, proofreader, transcriptionist, translator, website/software developer etc.

Another writing site where a writer can get into and make some money there too is freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork. The competitions there are very high but still possible to earn something

I didn't say you'll only get rewarded through writing skills alone. When it comes to freelancing gigs you can earn money as a graphic designer, proofreader, transcriptionist, translator, website/software developer etc.
True, your field of speciality is what would make you stand out in freelancing sites, but the skills can be challenging to learn which is why it's important to know those that really need it

True, your field of speciality is what would make you stand out in freelancing sites, but the skills can be challenging to learn which is why it's important to know those that really need it
I know the aforementioned skills will be hard to learn but if we're determined we can learn such skill and drive something tangible out of it.

I know the aforementioned skills will be hard to learn but if we're determined we can learn such skill and drive something tangible out of it.
No matter how difficult a skill is, we can always learn if we are determined and luckily, we have various sites that can help produce a lot of information we might need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back