What's new

How Do You Find Paid Writing Opportunities?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many years ago I found the site called Freedom With Writing while was searching for paid writing jobs. Well, Freedom With Writing doesn't offer paid writing jobs but it is actually a newsletter that tells you about paid writing opportunities. You have to subscribe to their newsletters to get their newsletters about writing jobs delivered in your inbox. If you don't want to get their emails, you can visit their website to see the writing jobs. They share all kinds of writing jobs, from fiction to poetry, essays, and articles. Depending on what you're good at and interested in, you can apply for these jobs. Freedom With Writing shares info about high-paying jobs.

I like to post in forums and also write an article from time to time, so I try to look for platforms like paid forums and article sites mainly, I am not an expert in writing but I like to give my opinion on certain topics that I am passionate about.

I have also found other paid writing opportunities thanks to the forums themselves, where I have made a writing package or created content for Reddit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back