What's new

April Pad Writing Contest Center Pays $0.08 Per Word

Viastra

Jul 15, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen many people looking for good places that pay writers well. I would like to recommend two places that will welcome writers as long as they can write English. Both websites train their writers and provide ongoing tasks once you get accepted.

1) April Pad - April Pad is a writing contest center. Writers get paid $0.08 per word for articles of 350 words or more. The website prefers new writers, although anyone may enter. The first article each month must be submitted to the monthly contest in which the winner earns $500. All other articles are paid for every week

2)CopyPress - This is one of the easiest websites to learn the writing craft. Once accepted, you will be assigned tasks from a job board. Prices are different per task but I earn an average of $17 for 500 words. Payments are monthly via Paypal.

These websites accept all writers as long as they can write in English. The training depends on the writer..

Hello! I work in many places that require writing so I already know how to do it, I will try these sites, I hope they pay! because I can earn a lot of money if so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back