What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

You can setup a profile on Fiverr and then get writing gigs always. It is one of the best ways to make money in our world today, especially through writing.

Wow.... I respect you in writing articles but this come as a shock to me that you have never been approved despite your level of competence... Are you sure you are not omitting anything for your writings not be approved
I've never devoted my time to wrote for those sites. Because i don't like writing a lot from my own knowledge and not getting approved for the work. That's why i want to be hired first before writing.

There are many groundbreaking opportunities for writers online, I wish I'm one. Apart form the fact that they can make a living from fiverr and up work, another opportunity is Amazon kindle publishing.

One of the site i know and trust you can make money through writing is freelance i habe heard a lot of comments from people but unfortunately i have not earned a dime there

One of the site i know and trust you can make money through writing is freelance i habe heard a lot of comments from people but unfortunately i have not earned a dime there
Freelance writing can be done in any of the freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer.com and Upwork. Unfortunately, it is so hard to get writing projects there for newbies. Those who have a high reputation there seem to be the only ones getting jobs.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
The only writing and legit site I know which you yourself you are already into as well is bizdustry and forumcoin as well. So I don't think we need to look around anymore for another legit site tho.

The only writing and legit site I know which you yourself you are already into as well is bizdustry and forumcoin as well. So I don't think we need to look around anymore for another legit site tho.
Those ones are PTP sites, where you interact and earn incentives for your contributions. I'm talking about writing sites that reward you reasonable amount of money writing long articles.

There are a lot of website platform where someone can write an make money online, if you have a writing skill you can write on fiverr website.

Most of the writing sites that you can write and make money blogs owned by important personnel or individuals or site which help to promote writing. When you write on this site eating to gain popularity for your writing and also credibility for your creative work.

As you're writing on this sites you're also learning and improving in your writing career. But before starting on any of them take your time here and improve in your grammar, spelling etc. It will help you write free from grammatical errors and improve in writing engaging articles.

It is only on forums like bizdustry, trendri, forumcoin, cashtimeforum that I'm earninng from. I don't have much interest in other paying alternatives. I would have considered writing gigs on Fiverr too.

It is only on forums like bizdustry, trendri, forumcoin, cashtimeforum that I'm earninng from. I don't have much interest in other paying alternatives. I would have considered writing gigs on Fiverr too.
The forums you mentioned are legit at the moment. People might have doubt around Cashtimeforum. But they are still legit, even if the gas fee Admin imposed is high. Not all forums will pay you from their pockets during start up. That's what Cashtimeforum is trying to do, paying from his pocket, he's trying. Let him continue running the forum, i believe the future is bright for him, when he continues being legit, like the way he is doing now. As for fiverr i tried creating account on it, but didn't get to finalize my selling account cos i was using mobile phone for that, it should be desktop computer and not mobile phone to complete the section. I dumped it halfway to create freelancer.com account, that one is similar to fiverr, with plenty gigs to apply to and have chances of winning one.

Bizdustry is a big forum through which someone can earn money online because you can start writing articles for Bizdustry that will guarantee you some earnings online.

You could try read.cash i used it for some time and i made something reasonable from it. What you get in an article is not limited to a specific amount.

The forums you mentioned are legit at the moment. People might have doubt around Cashtimeforum. But they are still legit, even if the gas fee Admin imposed is high. Not all forums will pay you from their pockets during start up. That's what Cashtimeforum is trying to do, paying from his pocket, he's trying. Let him continue running the forum, i believe the future is bright for him, when he continues being legit, like the way he is doing now. As for fiverr i tried creating account on it, but didn't get to finalize my selling account cos i was using mobile phone for that, it should be desktop computer and not mobile phone to complete the section. I dumped it halfway to create freelancer.com account, that one is similar to fiverr, with plenty gigs to apply to and have chances of winning one.
Have you been successful in getting clients there on freelancer.com It seems the whole thing about freelancing generally is getting saturated already so many people are losing interest in it.

Have you been successful in getting clients there on freelancer.com It seems the whole thing about freelancing generally is getting saturated already so many people are losing interest in it.
Laughs. I've gotten oy two job offers from freelancer.com and one failed to hit for me, the other was well executed. I'm trying to upgrade membership there to fancy my chances of winning high paying writing gigs there.

Well this is definitely a thread I'm interested in because I dabble in writing too myself and if one could earn and learn more from it that's a plus and an advantage on my part so would get back here when I find a reliable network

Laughs. I've gotten oy two job offers from freelancer.com and one failed to hit for me, the other was well executed. I'm trying to upgrade membership there to fancy my chances of winning high paying writing gigs there.
That's also fine. Since you are just starting, just try to learn the things that would make you get more clients to do work for so you can earn better.

That's also fine. Since you are just starting, just try to learn the things that would make you get more clients to do work for so you can earn better.
You're there, I'll take it slowly until I'm well acquainted with the platform. I'm just trying to think deep to improve in my writing to be successful there.

I will always vouch for hubpages. However, it is not asy to earn on hubpages. You may have to write over a hundred articles before you can earn a dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back