What's new

Is low pay the issue or the cost of living being too high now?

Probably, the only way to balance the cost of living is increasing the pay in which people receive. If not things may be getting harder on daily basis and a lot of people will find it very difficult to cope.

The inflation in my country is so worse that it is now becoming almost impossible to survive. The rates of dollar are also decreasing but the price of petrol and other basic things are increasing horribly.

The inflation in my country is so worse that it is now becoming almost impossible to survive. The rates of dollar are also decreasing but the price of petrol and other basic things are increasing horribly.
That is actually very bad. I think it is also the case in so many other countries of the world. The government actually needs to do something about it in order to avert crisis.

One of the major problems low-wage workers face is low pay, along with a high cost of living. Low-wage workers frequently struggle to make ends meet because their pay is insufficient to support living expenses. This is particularly true in regions with high housing costs, where low-wage workers frequently struggle to make ends meet.

That is actually very bad. I think it is also the case in so many other countries of the world. The government actually needs to do something about it in order to avert crisis.

The main issue is that the government is itself involved in corruption and when this happens, inflation increases in such countries. The main problem is that the issues related to inflation are not solved at a high level.

The main issue is that the government is itself involved in corruption and when this happens, inflation increases in such countries. The main problem is that the issues related to inflation are not solved at a high level.
I think the major reason the government is involved in such thing is that there are no patriotic people in government. if the government itself is patriotic they will try as much as possible to stop any form of corruption.

To be honest with you right now I think the both are the issue and that's why it's very difficult to make ends meet right now. Right now, there are still people earning less than fifty dollars in a month without question.

I believe that both of them go hand-in-hand because whenever they pay is low, it is always going to be very difficult for you to have enough money to take care of your responsibility and when the cost of living is very high, no matter the amount of money you are paid, it will never be enough to take care of your needs.

Actually for me the low pay is never an issue but it is the cost of living that is too high that is the main problem and once that high cost of living is not reduce even you pay is high, it will still seem to be small.

Actually for me the low pay is never an issue but it is the cost of living that is too high that is the main problem and once that high cost of living is not reduce even you pay is high, it will still seem to be small.
The cost of living will make the amount of money you make to look very small. People that earn very little amount of money from the jobs they do may not be able to survive.

Both is a problem these days. The income is not increasing while the standard of living is getting higher everyday. It's a dilemma that we have found ourselves in.

To be very honest with you, there's no way I would be comfortable with low pay in my life especially when I'm very much aware that I give more than enough to deserve a better pay. I want to be paid well even with low cost of living or high cost of living.

The cost of living will make the amount of money you make to look very small. People that earn very little amount of money from the jobs they do may not be able to survive.
Yes that is why the cost of living in every location should be less and also the purchasing power of stuffs should reduce to make money to be valuable to make someone survive.

I think the both is an issue. There has been an increase in the cost of living over the years. What you can afford with $1 is no longer affordable at that price. There should be an increase in the earning of workers, to help balance the scale.

Yes that is why the cost of living in every location should be less and also the purchasing power of stuffs should reduce to make money to be valuable to make someone survive.
unfortunately, all these things are mere wishes because the reality is very much different. In a lot of countries the prices of products keep on skyrocketing everyday and people's purchasing power continues to reduce.

In the US, back in the '50s, the average worker was making about $1 an hour as minimum wage. They were able to buy a new car and new home on this money as the average new car was around $4,000 and a new house was about $12,000. If we took the numbers and contrasted them evenly today, the average income would be about $10 an hour - a new car would cost $40,000 - a new house would cost $100,000.

So we can see that there are cars you can buy new for $40,000 and even less. I have seen some as low as $18k brand new but houses? The average cost of a home in America is $400,000!! That is 4 times the amount it should cost.

I feel like the pay is not the issue, it is whatever they did to mess this up so badly. People should be able to afford to buy a home still and most can't, even those earning three times the average.
I think I agree with this. I don't also think it is the pay issue. What I feel is the main factor in planning and budgeting. A worker who earns a certain amount per hour should have planned on how much he will be able to get everything he needs without having any regret

unfortunately, all these things are mere wishes because the reality is very much different. In a lot of countries the prices of products keep on skyrocketing everyday and people's purchasing power continues to reduce.
Well I am praying that it should be in a way that money will be valuable. Once an economic try to adjust from there inflation and others such things can happen.

Well I am praying that it should be in a way that money will be valuable. Once an economic try to adjust from there inflation and others such things can happen.
Well, bringing it to stability is actually what many people wish for but that will not solve the problem. It is all about taking the necessary action by the government of a particular country.

Both issues are the main causes, when the pay is low and the cost of living is high, so it makes life hard for people and the struggling is too much

In the US, back in the 50's, the average worker was making about $1 an hour as minimum wage. They were able to buy a new car and new home on this money as the average new car was around $4,000 and a new house was about $12,000. If we took the numbers and contrasted them evenly today, the average income would be about $10 an hour - a new car would cost $40,000 - a new house would cost $100,000.

So we can see that there are cars you can buy new for $40,000 and even less. I have seen some as low as $18k brand new but houses? The average cost of a home in America is $400,000!! That is 4 times the amount it should cost.

I feel like the pay is not the issue, it is whatever they did to mess this up so badly. People should be able to afford to buy a home still and most can't, even those earning three times the average.
It's because of inflation wich affected many peaple I noticed the change myself everything is more exspensive now also I think it's also because of high population

Both issues are the main causes, when the pay is low and the cost of living is high, so it makes life hard for people and the struggling is too much

This is why when I look at what the government of my country is doing when it comes to lowering the higher cost of living, it makes me so worried because it is very obvious that they don't care about what is going on with the citizens.

Well, bringing it to stability is actually what many people wish for but that will not solve the problem. It is all about taking the necessary action by the government of a particular country.
Well it is true that nothing has happened and it is becoming worse everyday. It is not easy for one to stay in a place where the cost of living is more than his earning, that will make he or she to become a beggar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back