What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

No i don't thinks so. There is always a paper work. I thinks every country having such law to confirm from the owner of the land.
We should pay full attention it.
I think you cannot do it because to sell a property we need a proper concept and client then we should sale our property. I suggest you please take full concept about your property and then you sell your property

Real property is the land, everything that is permanently attached to the land, and all of the rights of ownership, including the right to possess, sell, lease, and enjoy the land. Real property can be classified according to its general use as residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, or special purpose.

Property rights define the theoretical and legal ownership of resources and how they can be used. These resources can be both tangible or intangible and can be owned by individuals, businesses, and governments.
  • Scarce physical resources such as houses, cars, books, and cellphones
  • Non-human creatures like dogs, cats, horses or birds
  • Intellectual property such as inventions, ideas, or words

it is not possible to sale your property without concept because it is your own. until you planned there is no concept.

They just have to acknowledge the gift. The only way to do this is to have actual knowledge of the gift. Thus, a deed is transfer is invalid if the grantee does not have knowledge of it. Because one cannot acknowledge what he or she has no knowledge of.

All they have to do is accept the gift. The only way to do that is to learn the truth about the gift. Therefore, a job transfer is wrong if the guarantor does not know it. Because no one can admit that he has no knowledge.

The moment Your property is sold without your consent, then you must have been hoodwinked or duped. If you didnt give anyone permission then they should sell your property. Otherwise, it will be termed as a stolen property from the owner.

All they have to do is accept the gift. The only way to do that is to have real knowledge of the gift. Therefore, a job transfer is wrong if the guarantor does not know it. Because no one can admit that he has no knowledge.

On the off chance that exchange is done essentially there is each chance of trick. However, a purchaser can check for the believability of the records by visiting government offices....you can just promote the work on the web yet business and confirmation ought to be done eye to eye to follow up desk work

There is no way your property can be sold without your consent except if you to get it in illegal way. What your brother said can never happen, since you're not going to upload all the documents on the internet. What you need to tell your brother is that the internet is just for promotion to acquire new customers. you told him that you only upload the pictures of the properties online and the potential customer will contact him.
What if they go to the place were the land or property is and took more pictures and did a fake documents of it cos when uploading the property online, you also have to put the location so that potential buyers can know where it is located.

No i don't thinks so. There is always a paper work. I thinks every country having such law to confirm from the owner of the land.
We should pay full attention it.
yes i agree with you because without paperwork its not solid proof that someone is the owner of a particular land so it's very neccessary for all countries. its indicate that this land is belongs to that person.

Yes it's very possible in fact it's possible it has happened several times in my area, a boy sold his father's property with out his father's knowing what was happening some people even sell a particular land to three or four person, talk more of selling a land without someone's idea

Yes,it a very possible If care is not taking. Some time,there are some thief that will fudge the document of the building and resale the building to another person. That is why t is very important if you have any property any where make sure that you do visit the place often so that the theif will sell it off.

Its not possible for my property to be sold without my consent, because am like the boss and i perfectly know how am going to utilize my property at the right time, so to me selling my property has to be from my consent.

Yes is quite possible for someone to sell out your property when you are living in it, there are so many fraudsters everywhere that can do something like that by designing papers on your property while you are unaware of it .but now everything you do you need to have witnesses who can help you in did type of thing there you can get it back.

No it is not possible to sold out the property without the owner.Every country has some rules which can be followed to earn or sold property there is agreement with land owner and invester or person to buy or sold land

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
Nothing is impossible in this world , someone can use your name to sell lands and properties even on the internet and by using the old local ways , all you need is to be careful with dealing with people and you must also be smart.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
Na i don't think so! The worst thing that could happen its selling the property with your concept but denying you of your share or ignoring your share out of it.... So its just like proving to you that its does not belong to the owner

It's very possible. In fact it's not the first time something like the will happen. You have to understand it can happen to anyone. Just a carelessness or lose guide can result to something like this.

You asking if it's possible to sell properties without your consent is actually funny to me.such act was one of the popular ways scammers have used to deal with people.you just have to be smart.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back