What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

Well it's known as property scam and it's done mostly with lands. Scammers can sell a plot of land or piece of property to several buyers and forge documents to back them up. I've witnessed it around my location.

It is possible for your property to be sold without your concept, especially if the property has been abandoned for a long time especially if it's a land, people sell other people's land a lot, if the land has been without development for long, especially in this world where thee are a lot of scammers around.
It is possible for your property to be sold without your consent especially when your property document has been stolen or maybe it is sold by your brother.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
Its possible to sell of one's property without consent. With the level of fraudulent activities happening now, to forge your document will not be difficult.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
You mean without the consent of the owner?
It is very possible.
One of my uncles who was managing his brother's property, a land actually, sold it one day without the consent of the original owner. It was a bad thing to do.

It is not possible for my property to be sold without my consent because I am with the legal agreement, which is my Right of Ownership and Certificate of Occupancy. So even if my property is sold without my consent, it is technically not. This is because the document is still in my possession and I will take up the matter to legal quarters.

It is not possible for somebody to sell property that is not belong to him. The owner of that property needs to sign and give agreement undertaking between vendor and buyers.

It is not possible to sell your property without your consent except with people who have the intent to defraud unsuspecting buyer that is when such can happen.

There are fraudsters who specializes in devising various means to defraud people and can go at any length to achieve that. What that means is people can be defrauded using your displayed property online, but because the documents and paperwork they signed while transacting the business are all fake, the person cannot claim the property when the real owner surfaces with the authentic documents.

It's not possible for your property to be sold without your consent if you're the owner and your documents are intact and not given out.
Any fraudster that tries to sell your house would not be successful because the deal wouldn't go through, no documents to hand over to the buyer.

If you have properly register your business with the appropriate authorities and then nobody is going to sell your property to another person without your consent. It is even going to be a crime for somebody to attempt doing that.

The actual property is the documentation that shows the original bearer of that property or asset, depending on which property you mean. So, if you don't keep your papers safe, someone else could claim that property or asset as their own. As other people can be crafty, secure the documentation.

I do not think that it could be possible until or unless you transfer the power or authority to someone and he or she sells it without your consent. This is why many people do not trust other people when it comes to giving authority to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back