What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

No, it's not possible if you are not carelessness with your documents. But buyer can be a victim because if fraudster act as owner of property and sell it, as far that you have your original documents there is no how they can claim it. So, in that kind matter a buyer will be a victim.

Consent, you mean. It's possible that people or fraudsters sell your properties without your consent. Major reason why you have to get proper documents for any property in your possession, do make sure to sure to inscribe boldly on the property 'keep off, not for sale'. You can as well employ the services of guards for security of the property .

This happens a lot, a common occurrence is family members selling your land because you are not living close by. They would sell to a buyer who literally has no understanding of what is happening. It's important to get legal documents for your land so that you can easily sue anyone who sells your land and get it back.

nothing is impossible in this world which is why you have to be careful in dealing and confiding in people.the best way to keep your properties is to save in bank because of unforseen circumstances.your properties can be sold without your consent if you keep with a friend or you lost your properties documents

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
It is not possible to sell someone's property without the persons content or approval. Doing that Will be tantamount to fraud. But where the owner is giving our documents that are to be used in final sales process before hand, that might spell doom for the property owner.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has left theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
If you own a property in any town or city or even in any village the property is named by someone and this is government rule of every country so no one can claim on the basis of business that he is the owner of the property without documentation.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
It's possible for ones property to get sold without your awareness. That's why if you are in Nigeria, you will notice some landed properties are having this inscription: this house is not sale beware of 419/SCAMMER. IT SHOWS THAT PROBABLY SOMEONE HAS MADE ATTEMPT OR MAKING ATTEMPT TO SELL THE PROPERTY WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE OWNER.

I don't think it can be possible to sell someone property without him concert, that should not happen unless the document of the properties is with him before him can have the assess of selling it, without that I don't think it is possible.

Okay so in my country Nigeria, this is quite the popular practice, sometimes in Nigeria even if you have the proper document for the property some sort of people might just come and hijack your property without your knowledge like as if there's no governing body that regulate this kind of thing just happens there's no law enforcement that controls such acts.

In my country where I come from this is highly possible especially when the location of this property is in the rural areas it rarely happens in urban areas because of the structure of urban cities. there is no good monitoring system in the rural areas unlike the urban areas.

It is possible for someone to sell your properties without your concent if they have your property documents, the documents matters a lot, so you must keep your documents save, so that you on one can have access to your properties documents because who holds the documents have the power to sell the property.
Post automatically merged:

It is possible for someone to sell your properties without your concent if they have your property documents, the documents matters a lot, so you must keep your documents save, so that you on one can have access to your properties documents because who holds the documents have the power to sell the property.

Yes it's possible because i've seen that happen, when the papers gets into the hand of the wrong relative.. also somehow shameless people are selling property without any proper legal documents to prove that the property was theirs.

I believe so. That's why you have to be careful when dealing with the paperwork concerning your asset or property. Ensure there are no bylaws that allow any untrustworthy personal the privilege to your property without your concent.
Post automatically merged:

I believe so. That's why you have to be careful when dealing with the paperwork concerning your asset or property. Ensure there are no bylaws that allow any untrustworthy personal the privilege to your property without your concent.

Legally it's not possible but very humanly possible.Fraudster abounds and their tricks and what they can do are beyond imagination.If they have access they could use it to sell even with papers but of course fake ones.
However, since the sale is not binding, it's the buyer that loses out except they are willing to pay again and owner is willing to sell

It is quite possible once the documents and other relevant information is available with the seller. There are cases whereby signatures are even forged, for atrocities like this. More reason why we need to guide our documents very well.

Yes it's very possible most especially when it's just an ordinary land that doesn't have any building on it. This is mostly found in my country because whenever you buy a land without fencing it the land grabbers will just sell off the land to another client which will now then in turn turn to a violent clash between the former owner and the new owner

It is very possible with the rate at which scams are revolving in the world everything is possible. I've seen a situation like that my friends brother, his house was sold without his consent by his own friend due to the level of trust he had with that guy and a fake document was forged.

It is impossible to sell a property that does not belong to you. Because there are necessary documents of ownership that must be presented before a property can be sold. Without proof of ownership you cannot sell someone else's property.

the right to use the good (thing that is owned),
the right to earn an income from it,
the right to transfer it to others, and.
the right to enforce property rights.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back