What's new

Property with trees, keep them or cut them down?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you purchase a house on a nice bit of land, but this land is covered in trees, sort of covering the house and yard. If you were to purchase a property and house like this, would you consider chopping down the trees to open the yard up? Or would you rather keep some trees and chop only a few down? What would be your preference? For me I think I'd like to have a mix, cut some down, but keep some of the good ones around. What about you?

If there are trees on my property, I will never cut them down. Even when the trees block my house I will prefer to them to be there. The only exception to this would be the tree is dangerously close to the house and the trees blocks sunlight.

If the trees are in the property the way it's not causing any kind of obstruction, I wouldn't cut them down. If they are not too much everywhere, I won't cut them down either. If they are in the way of the car or house, they are getting fell down..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back