What's new

Is buying property now a high risk investment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the way the housing market is going, it really feels like it's a high risk investment to buy any houses or properties these days. Because the amount we're paying for properties now, it's going to just keep going up in prices, and the housing market will continue to get worse to the point where most people won't be able to buy houses or properties. It'll be a high risk investment because you'd have to pay a ton to get said house, and who's to say the house will be worth much after years to come.

Do you ever worry that the housing market is becoming it's own high risk investment?

I do not think buying properties is a high-risk investment. I believe property is one of the least risky investment areas. While downturn on the market can devalue your property and you might encounter a loss when you sell it, you can minimize your loss by renting your property and holding off selling until market improves.

I get your concern about the housing market. It's a tricky situation with prices skyrocketing. Considering the potential risks, it's smart to weigh the long-term value.
I get your concern about the housing market. It's a tricky situation with prices skyrocketing. Considering the potential risks, it's smart to weigh the long-term value.
By the way, have you ever checked out property in Japan? Their market dynamics might offer a different perspective, providing a fresh angle to your considerations. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back