What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

Nowadays, there are more number if people who engages in fraudulent acts. It shows to say that one we think is secure might not even be half of it.
If a fraudster can definitely forge a document as regarding a land is a house and gets a signature, he would be able to sell one's property without the person's consent

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
First of all I am not agree with your brother. I think internet have great influence on enhancing the real estate business, and 2nd thing, a person cannot sale others property without telling him because there is a proper contract between buyer and seller and paperwork must be done for security of property.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
I don't think so it's a good methode to sold properties because many of these type of persons are scam so people don't believe on them

Minimum time requirements – Before any adverse possession application can be considered you must have been using (or in possession of the land) for at least ten years.In spite of the way we normally talk, no one everowns land”.. In our legal system you can only own rights to land, you can't directly own (that is, have complete claim to) the land itself. You can't even own all the rights since the state always retains the right of eminent domain.

No, I don't think so at all because every work is done on paper. You have to find out who owns it because all the information is with the country and I think this procedure is a must for you. You should ask the owner once so that you get good information and it will be of great benefit to you.

There are fraudsters in all aspects of businesses and investments. It is possible for them to sell your property without you knowing at all. That is why many take the initiative to write "this property is not for sale, beware of 419". It is almost everywhere you go.

Passed down from common law, the legal doctrine varies from state to state, but the basic gist is that anyone can legally claim an abandoned property if he or she occupies it and pays its back taxes for a set time and as long as no one else steps forward and proves ownership.

No, i think thats possible. That is vital in order for your property to be sold, to convince them to buy your property.

It's possible for someone to sell your properties without your consent they do so with forged papers.... A family friend of mine fell victim for that a while ago he bought a land from a scammers who presented fake papers to him and at the end of the day when the real owner showed up he lost everything

It is possible but there are a lot of cases in which people cheat you and you don't even know them.you to clear a paper work before doing any work like that.there are a lots of examples of fruads and other unfair cases.

I don't think it can be possible to sell someone property without him concert, that should not happen unless the document of the properties is with him before him can have the assess of selling it, without that I don't think it is possible.
It's quite possible for your properties to be sold without your consent even while you are still using it. For instance if someone gain access to your property documents it could easily be sold without you knowing.

It is not possible to sold the property without any knowledge and experience because anyone can fraud with you . Without knowledge you will face many problems about property.

it is possible to sell your properties without your consent if care is not taken the first thing you have to do is trying to keep the documents of your properties confidential and being able to keep in a safe place.also you have to avoid trusting a friend or family too much to the extent of keeping your property documents with them

Is not possible because during the process they will request for the owners signature, and also there are some contractual agreement stated in the documents that nobody cannot sell his or her property unless they ask for his or her permission. so for me its not possible, may be if the person tries to forge the documents.

There are fraudsters in all aspects of businesses and investments. It is possible for them to sell your property without you knowing at all. That is why many take the initiative to write "this property is not for sale, beware of 419". It is almost everywhere you go.
Yeah, I noticed but they still continue to write their phone number beside the signboard which I think is not proper, but I do believe if you give the land to a proper agency to sell for you, it will be safe.

It is indeed possible for your property to be sold behind your back when you have given out all the vital documents unknowingly or knowingly to people you're not supposed to have given them to. One has to be very careful with how he or she handles their properties documents. Scammers are thieves are everywhere
Post automatically merged:

It is indeed possible for your property to be sold behind your back when you have given out all the vital documents unknowingly or knowingly to people you're not supposed to have given them to. One has to be very careful with how he or she handles their properties documents. Scammers are thieves are everywhere

I don't believe is possible for your property to be sold without your consent at least who will give go give the green button you have to be the one that will give the go-ahead for anybody to be able to sell your property so I don't think it's possible

This question made me laugh. It is like asking if your item could be stolen without your consent. That is why the word "theft" exists. Of course a property can be sold without the consent of the owner. Even though it is illegal, it is still very possible. This is why it is advisable for every property owner to obtain all necessary documents and secure their property as much as they can.

Yes it is possible! Do not forget so soon that we have fraudster and scammers everywhere. Therefore it is possible for your property to be sold without your concept if you did not register with any legit property agent. That is why it is always advisable you get all your property register.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back