What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

It is very possible especially if it is a landed property and their have not been development or any form of construction on the land, it might be sold to someone else with fake documentation.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
This has become a Norm in the part of the country I grow up from and I lived as well. If you have a property and it's not well keep I mean the documents belongs to the property,if it got stolen or you're robbed of it,before you know it they will claim the property and sell it off. Since you don't have any documents with you to back you up the claim of your property,you are going to lose it to the thief. So always keep your property documents far away from yourself or family and friends as well

I dont think this is still new because almost everyday there is a reported case of Frauded property at times some can even sell one property to more than one person

Your property can be sold without your consent. However, it is very illegal and can lead to a civil suit. Even if the person is in breach of a contract or mortgage, the ideal thing is to place him on notice before his property is sold.

yes it is possible for your property to be sold without ur concerned. I have witnessed several cases In which the children sold their fathers land without is notification with forge documents.

I dont think this is still new because almost everyday there is a reported case of Frauded property at times some can even sell one property to more than one person
Fraud is everywhere. People just claim to own another person's property to make money in the absence of the person. That's why you need to buy a legit property or have all the complete documentation to claim ownership anytime.

Well that would mean I've been scammed because I see no reason why a property of mine be sold without my consent, these things happen no doubt but it's more reason why you shouldn't slack

It is one of the biggest crimes to sell someone's else's property without their consent and I believe that such people should be punished severely. I think it is only possible if a fraudster fools the owner of a property. This is inhumane behavior and such people should go to jail without the possibility of getting bail.

Buying and selling real estate in Pakistan, like any other country, is governed by certain laws that you must follow when conducting real estate transactions in Pakistan. There are four major laws that govern the purchase and sale of real estate in Pakistan.

This is a very sensitive issue. I think the court should do the needful to put everything in it's rightful place as long as the original owner of the property bags the genuine documents.

Why would somebody want to sell my property without my consent. I have seen cases where someone property was sold without his approval. If someone should sell my property without my consent, I will get the person that sold it arrested and charge him to court for unlawful trespassing.

Fraud is everywhere. People just claim to own another person's property to make money in the absence of the person. That's why you need to buy a legit property or have all the complete documentation to claim ownership anytime.
You are absolutely right @Sincerem , by having all the documentation of the property up to date, you will have no problem in recovering the property from the fraudsters. Otherwise it is very possible that you will lose everything.

You are absolutely right @Sincerem , by having all the documentation of the property up to date, you will have no problem in recovering the property from the fraudsters. Otherwise it is very possible that you will lose everything.
That is happening currently in our family land. Invaders invaded it illegally without proper documents, and proof of ownership. Now my father have taken them to court with the original land documents. Their is no how court will rule the matter in favour of the invaders who is trying to claim it illegally.

I have witnessed alot of this kind of incident quite a number of times. It is possible that your property can be sold without your consent. This kind of thing is seen among family owned property

That is happening currently in our family land. Invaders invaded it illegally without proper documents, and proof of ownership. Now my father have taken them to court with the original land documents. Their is no how court will rule the matter in favour of the invaders who is trying to claim it illegally.
In my country there have been some cases of land invaders, when the owners have their documents they immediately return the property. Otherwise it is hard work for the owners, often they even lose the land. I hope they can solve the problem that has been presented to your family.

In my country there have been some cases of land invaders, when the owners have their documents they immediately return the property. Otherwise it is hard work for the owners, often they even lose the land. I hope they can solve the problem that has been presented to your family.
We're still waiting for the full court verdict. They have the final say, even when they're corrupt. Their is some truth in them when God says you'll not lose.

We're still waiting for the full court verdict. They have the final say, even when they're corrupt. Their is some truth in them when God says you'll not lose.
Everything will be fine, as you describe if you have the ownership documents up to date, I don't think they will lose in court. They should have already solved the situation. But there are many countries where the results in court take a long time.

It is not possible for your property to be sold without your concept, this is very risky and it is not advisable for anyone to do that. Is my lead to stealing if you often allow it

It is not possible for your property to be sold without your concept, this is very risky and it is not advisable for anyone to do that. Is my lead to stealing if you often allow it
Fraudsters everywhere, trying to encroach into ones property unaware when the person isn't around with fake documents to sell the property.

Yes it is possible for your property to be sold without your consent, There are lots of scammers and fraudsters all around and the duplicate documents to indulge in such scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back