What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

I understand that there are scammers everywhere but I don't think this is possible. Let's even say the scammer forges documents to tender to the buyer, how would the get the key to the property? He/she will break the door? I don't think that is possible. But strange things happen though.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
I guess your topic means to say consent, in my country this was rampant in the past and had nothing to do with internet listing, but only if the property has been abandoned for so long without the owner in sight. I guess your brother is a little old fashioned. It's up to you explain patiently that it's not possible.

is it possible for your property to be sold without your consent?
i guess that's your actual question right?
It's very possible my dear, but in an illegal way called "Fraud" Some people especially online use to claim properties that doesn't belong to them as their own, sell it to people and even scam them too.

It is possible for your property to be sold without your consent. If the property hasbeen abandoned for a long time,fraudsters could prepare fake documents and sell it. It can also be sold by a trusted person if the person knows where you kept the documents to the property.

It is very possible if the documents for the properties are not with the owners. They either could be stolen or misplaced. Documents should be kept in a safe place out of the prying eyes of unsuspecting individuals. Every property owner should keep an eye out for their property.

It relies upon with which belongings you mean,the real belongings is the documentation that display the unique bearer of that assets or asset.So in times you aren't maintaining documentation stable,a person may also declare that belongings or asset to be theirs.So stable the documentation as different human beings may be craft

It has happened in several places, people selling other people land without the owner consent, they will forge paper and sell your land, then it will resolve to serious issues between you and the buyer, by then the sellers might had run away.

They just need to accept the gift. Getting actual awareness of the gift is the only way to do this. Therefore, a transfer of a deed is void if the grantee has no knowledge of it. Since one does not consider what he or she has no understanding of

He is still leaving in stone age.how can someone sell your property using the internet without your knowledge?the person has to provide documents and not documents but original documents of the property.internet is the fastest way he can sell his property so he should embrace it.

Anything can be possible, if you have a genuine documents of the land or property you want to sell it is not going to happen.
It is not possible for somebody to sell your land unless he has all the information and documents bearing that land.

That is not suppose to be possible considering the fact that all the documents are with you but this days fraudulent activities by some hoodlums can aid this things without any benefit of doubt and that is why we need to be careful

undeniably more normal methods for procuring property is by move from the past proprietor or proprietors ("subordinate procurement"). Most types of such exchange are deliberate with respect to the past proprietor. "Deal," the deliberate trade of property for cash, is the most well-known of these. A "gift," or blessing, is another intentional structure. Progression to endless supply of the past proprietor is a focal idea in practically all property frameworks and falls into the classification of subsidiary obtaining. In the West, progression may by directed by a will made by the expired or by the laws of intestacy, rules that decide the conveyance of property in the occasion the perished left no will. Different examples of subordinate securing are compulsory. A bankrupt individual, for instance, may have property sold by legal deal to pay his obligations. So the inquiry posed to the appropriate response is YES, it is entirely conceivable.

There is no legal way of selling someone property without his consent, although lots of people who are fraudulent in nature do present fake documents to people in an attempt to sell off a property that is not theirs. Due diligence must be done before buying any property to avoid litigation.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 8 years Here!​
semp.net​

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?

It is possible for your property to be sold without your concept, especially if the property has been abandoned for a long time especially if it's a land, people sell other people's land a lot, if the land has been without development for long, especially in this world where thee are a lot of scammers around.

It is very much possible for another person to sell someone's property. If someone whose child is mischievous is not careful, the child can arrange for a buyer without his father's consent and sell the land. No one is an exemption but how you handle your documentd.

it is very possible, if an individual is an illiterate, or he's not aware of what is going wrong around him, or family issue..

There is no way your property can be sold without your consent except if you to get it in illegal way. What your brother said can never happen, since you're not going to upload all the documents on the internet. What you need to tell your brother is that the internet is just for promotion to acquire new customers. you told him that you only upload the pictures of the properties online and the potential customer will contact him.

Yes it very possible to sell someone property without his/her consent. Many fraudsters are really in real estate investment which someone needs to be watchful before making any transaction with anyone. Some will even forge documents in the name of the owner.

They just need to accept the gift. Getting actual awareness of the gift is the only way to do this. Therefore, a transfer of a deed is void if the grantee has no knowledge of it. Since one does not consider what he or she has no understanding of

I think it is very rare that the idea you have in your mind to sell your property will do the opposite to you. What you have done is I have to party for so much money.The same calculations are given, but sometimes the property has to be subjugated according to the circumstances in view of which You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people

They just need to receive the gift. Getting actual awareness of the gift is the only way to do this. Therefore, a transfer of a deed is void if the beneficiary has no understanding of it. Since one does not consider something he or she has no understanding of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back