What's new

Is it possible for your property to be sold without your concept

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
That is why proper methods should be made to protect the house, i believe that why you see a lot of houses with a big painted sign at the front saying " this house is not for sale "
I have seen a case whereby a man brought a house only to discover later that who he brought it from was not the owner and the owner and the documents given to him for the house was not from the owner as well

That is why proper methods should be made to protect the house, i believe that why you see a lot of houses with a big painted sign at the front saying " this house is not for sale "
I have seen a case whereby a man brought a house only to discover later that who he brought it from was not the owner and the owner and the documents given to him for the house was not from the owner as well
Yeah I have witness one too but the owner had a hand in the fraudulent act.

No matter how you try to protect your property in a third tier country, you can never be 100% protective because it's either you are facing the government tax agency or family members who wants to take over your properties even before you die.

I noticed that developed countries don't go through the stress of building houses and paying huge bills and task just to maintain the house. I don't know how far that's true

It may look impossible to a lot of people but don't be surprised because it is very much possible that your property can be sold out without your consent, these are the things that is happening around some countries especially in Africa.

Its very possible for your properties to be sold without your consent if you are not careful, that's why there are scammers everywhere, I have seen people selling just a plot of lands for like 3people, that's why you need the proper document to back anything you buy ,

True, there are people who scam people with pictures of other properties. That is why when you post pictures of your property, it is important to watermark them.

This can only happen in a very lawless country. This is why it is advice able that you should always register your land and properties well with the authorities concerned.

There are people whose properties were sold out right f on under their noses without their knowledge for a so many years even. So, yes it is possible for your property to be sold without your consent.

It is possible for your property to be sold without your concept, especially if the property has been abandoned for a long time especially if it's a land, people sell other people's land a lot, if the land has been without development for long, especially in this world where thee are a lot of scammers around.
It is not possible for a property to be sold with or without your consent because you have game legal papers to your property except it is been stolen.

My brother is an estate and property sales representative, he has been selling housing properties for over 8 years and I can say he is really doing well for his profession.

I introduceto him a new method of making is work more easier which is the internet but he refused and said internet can never be has fast has selling houses and properties the old way. He continued by saying I should be careful with displaying my properties online cos we now have fraudsters who uses another person's property has their own and sells it without the owner knowing.

Never have i witnessed this that's why I came with the question here, have you witness people who claims another person's properties has theirs and sell it without the original owner knowing?
I don't think this is possible how is it even possible you advertise a property online and someone else goes and sell does a person have the documents of the property who's the person that has the c of o of the property these are the things you will consider.

I don't think this is possible how is it even possible you advertise a property online and someone else goes and sell does a person have the documents of the property who's the person that has the c of o of the property these are the things you will consider.
Most scammers sell landed properties in a way that it will attract peoples attention and in getting a c of I, they have a way of forging stuffs like that or even getting the person to by the land before telling them to get the c of I by themselves

Yes, and this is why you should employ a real estate agent to assist you in selling your property. E-signatures are now permitted for most of the documentation necessary for most transactions, thanks to advances in technology.

Most scammers sell landed properties in a way that it will attract peoples attention and in getting a c of I, they have a way of forging stuffs like that or even getting the person to by the land before telling them to get the c of I by themselves
I get you and I understand that those scammers can be very very dangerous and smart may God help us not to fall victim of such circumstance.

It is possible for your property to be sold without your concept, especially if the property has been abandoned for a long time especially if it's a land, people sell other people's land a lot, if the land has been without development for long, especially in this world where thee are a lot of scammers around.
This is very difficult but most times it happens once before property is sold without their consent what anyone who can do this must be a family member however that is why I said where you must make good investigation and verification before you buy any property.

In my country if u'r owing a bank for a very long time they attach your property and sell it to pay your debts but they're honest to give u the change. And that happens after they pleaded with you for sime years.

It is very possible for your property to be sold without your consent. This happens all the time here in my country. The only saving grace for you is to make sure you have valid claim to the property when you want to get them back

I don't think that is will be ever possible. It is only someone who doesn't know what his doing that will buy a property without he or she inspecting the building before paying to the owner. That is not possible at all

This is very common to happen especially in countries that do not have good land laws . Another instance is when the land is being disputed between family members.

Acts of selling another person's property without their consent is not a new thing to us in this part of the world. People sell people's property everyday and this has resulted to a lot of court cases today

If you are in the country that have poor land laws then something like this can happen. That is why it is always available to register your land and your properties with the concerned authorities.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back