What's new

I have $580 on my savings to invest

I don't think you should go for investment again because you already have a lot of burden on you.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.For example, if you invest in cryptocurrency but the value of cryptocurrency falls when needed, you may incur a loss.

It's good that you have some savings dear and I suggest you to invest in Cryptocurrency whom you trust like bitcon or Ethereum. If you want to invest, then better invest in some real reliable place, but whatever, only invest what you afford to lose and keep the rest in bank. Investing is also market based. Must keep some of your dollars in reserve.

I will advice you not to invest this money anywhere in any online platform. Still save the money and work on your self. Get a skill and perfect on it. You need to work for people to earn more money. It could be online skills. It can be damn helpful.

Having such amounts of money is good to start a small business. You will have to look around you for small scale businesses that you establish and will be profitable. You can also save it till you will have something reasonable to use the money for.

Considering your situation and debt, I would maybe suggest steering away from any high-risk investments as you could potentially end up losing the $580 that you have worked hard for. I would suggest maybe researching a few different ideas and maybe investing in a business that you can run which might help you make more money and be a bit more secure than a high risk investment.

That's quite a sum and there are definitely avenues where one could invest with such and make profits, it could be online or offline depending on what you intend to do

I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin now that the price is low. Before the next month, or even next 2 months you may have x 2 of that your particular investment.
Not a financial advice.

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
If I have that amount of money, i will have to invest it in an online and offline business, investing in crypto currency and going into big time farming is the best thing to do with that amount.

It looks to me that you have a lot of unsettled bills waiting for attention than taking a risk that poses a percentage of loss, whenever one gets money to do something, do it, the money might never come back.

If I have that amount of money, i will have to invest it in an online and offline business, investing in crypto currency and going into big time farming is the best thing to do with that amount.
That money was invested into crypto, that was the total amount a made from online, and together with my offline business. I invested it in diverse crypto options.

Do you have a good knowledge on how HODLing in cryptocurrency works? If you do, then I can suggest that you buy some cryptocurrencies now that the prices are dipping and HODL for a good while to get a better profit from it

There are online platforms that can pay you up to 10% monthly on your money, but you need to be careful in order not to loose. Whatever works for you should do.

Honestly, you're probably better off putting that money in a retirement fund or in the bank to collect interest. $580 isn't much to invest and won't go very far, so I figure it'd be best to put it in the bank to grow more in profit.

Thank God you have the mind set of investing not as other that always believe in when my time come i will make it
Go invest dem on cryptors

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
I suggest you start to invest that five hundred eighty dollars into cryptocurrency trading. You buy cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin, etherium, axie infinity, my neighbor Alice, Cardano, winklink, dogecoin, litecoin, ripple, and many more. Just buy low and sell high.

With that kind of capital I think you can actually go into Amazon Kindle publishing and start writing ebooks for sales on the platform. You are good to go with that capital

If you that kind of capital I think the best thing you need to do is to go into crypto currency exchange Business or Trading. However, you need to learn how to use chart or know how to analyze technical analysis

It has been a long time since you created the thread @Sincerem. Can you update us on your journey so far. I know you had some successful outings. We have a lot to learn form your experience.

If you can't find anything at the moment where you can put this your $580 into, you can start with cryptocurrencies for now. Buy something like that he Bitcoin when the price starts going down and HODL for a while to make your gains

In my own opinion it will be nice if you can invest in yourself, if you don't have skills go get one, your skill might be given u regular income

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back