What's new

I have $580 on my savings to invest

Yes, as with any activity if you are knowledgeable and skilled, you can make money. It is a matter of training, doing lots ofreading and practice. If by “Robinhood” a trading platform, it's understanding how to buy and sell at the right time.

If I had such a sum of money, I would split it into two. Half would go into cryptocurrency; mainly Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The rest would be used to but a land, which I'm sure will never depreciate in value.

You can start a domain name business with some of the money. Perhaps 40 percehtcof the money which is about $200. You might asked what does this business entails? Well, you simple buy a domain name with just $10 or less and pitch it to the end users for $150 at least. If you are diligent and hard working you can make more than your entire savings in short time. You can check business section of Nairaland and NamePros For information on the business. Here is one of the Nairaland members making kills in the business

If you want to invest in an online business I'll advise u invest in ethereum but be aware that it'll take time to yield meaningful profit so you'll have to sustain yourself by other means

I wouldn't suggest you invest in what you don't know about at all, if you have to go ahead and do research on Investments that will yield increase and you should Invest in your Business
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't suggest you invest in what you don't know about at all, if you have to go ahead and do research on Investments that will yield increase and you should Invest in your Business

Last edited:
I would advise you to invest a little portion of that money on Bitcoin if you already does not have a portfolio there. Bitcoin is on a very high run at the moment and it's been predicted to get upto a price of $100,000 per coins before the end of this year, so it's a new gold mine that you can invest on.

it depends on what side you want to invest in, offline or online, if you are going to invest it online, then choose some decent platform, something that's legit and trustworthy that generates a decent income such as cloud mining farms

With your current situation i think you should think carefully where you will be investing your money. I know you can't lose it because that's your only savings, the most risk free investment you probably can do is by Cryptocurrencies since no one will be scamming you. Otherwise you need to find an offline investment for your money because everything else has high risk on the internet

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
Do an investment when you know to yourself that youre ready to lose of how much you had invested. I suggest that keep your savings, and start to save some ffor your investment fund.

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
For many people, the word “investing” conjures up images of men in suits, monitoring the exchange of millions of dollars on a stock ticker.
I’m here to tell you: You don’t need to be the Wolf of Wall Street to start investing. It’s okay if you’re more of a mouse of Main Street. Even if you only have a few dollars to spare, your money will grow with compound interest.

If you invest this amount in cryptocurrency, then it will be very good for you and you can profit a lot from it And if you trade in cryptocurrency with this money, it can take you very high it will be best for you dude.

Please my candid advice to you is to invest that money on yourself.
The best investment is to invest in yourself. We need to acquire skills that will help us to secure our future. With the right skill and development we can secure a better future.

I think you have I lot of burdens on you now. Putting your money in investing platforms is good but highly risky. It would have been better if you have the time to work on free platforms where you can earn $100 every month. Only invest I. Low return and reliable platforms if you must invest.

There are platforms that you can earn as high as 20% on investment plans and it is feasible within a number of months. If the poster wants to invest, then there is need to look out for such platforms and put the money there while expecting a lot of returns on money invested.

I
I Think so you have to buy a small house and when it is in your possession it will give you rent which may a bit help you in bearing your expenses and on the other hand when you need money you can sell it surely prices of houses are increasing day by day and in this type of invesment there is not risk to lose your money

Wow brother you have a handsome amount to invest online, I think you should learn some experience about Forex trading and start it by little investment, don't go for higher investment at first.
with the passage of time you will gain experience and then you can earn huge profit by this investment.

There's lot of small scale business out there, making full market research could be of a great help on what to invest on, like what's really moving fast at sale in the market. Online investment can be profitable, learning digital marketing, investing into crypto or learning forex and investing with that amount you've got.
Post automatically merged:

There's lot of small scale business out there, making full market research could be of a great help on what to invest on, like what's really moving fast at sale in the market. Online investment can be profitable, learning digital marketing, investing into crypto or learning forex and investing with that amount you've got.

Maybe you should try investing on yourself, maybe plan to create a business even a small one that will surely remove all of your debts in life. If you have skills to run a small business then maybe you should give it a try, just considers some factors before building a business.

You should try clearing your debt first before investing any money. You might invest the money and loose some of it, so clear your debt first and invest later. You should try forex trader but make sure you use a broker since you are a complete beginner.

You should be careful with what you put it in to because losing that money will spell doom. My advice is that you invest just a portion of it into any good investment you find. Investment must not be online only because you can also find something that pays well offline.

If you want to invest, I would advice you to invest in yourself, if you have any skill, startup and go for more training about you are skilled but make sure it is skill that people will patronize you on, and if you think that cant work, please invest in a trusted and reliable if possible offline business where you know their offices and the person in charge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back