I have $580 on my savings to invest

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??

Do you have any skills? cause if you do have then you may even earn more profit by investing in yourself

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
I think you have a lot of burdens on you at the moment. Putting your money in investment platforms is good but highly risky. If you have the time,work on free platforms where you can earn $100 every month. Only invest in low return and reliable platforms if you must invest.

I think you have I lot of burdens on you now. Putting your money in investing platforms is good but highly risky. It would have been better if you have the time to work on free platforms where you can earn $100 every month. Only invest I. Low return and reliable platforms if you must invest.

Why not buy stock with your bank or try to start up a business with the cash, I don't recommend you invest online cos they can run away with your cash anytime

Please please if you are going on online investment invest on what you can afford to lose... most trust one is government bond...

If you want to invest, then better invest in some real reliable place, but whatever, only invest what you afford to lose and keep the rest in bank. Investing is also market based.

Here's what I can recommend. You should invest 40% into the mutual funds. 40% into the retirement savings. And remaining 20% you can save for the emergency investment. I think for completely keeping the emergency fund with this amount can be another option too. You should think of this year as that sort of the fund.

Investing your money in other people's business and online platforms is OK but why don't you create your own business too and let people invest in it. I think you should think about creating a business and not investing for now

This is a good capital to go into investment for a starter like your self. Incest in Forex trading and in few months times you would have gotten over 100% of your initial investment. I have done it in the past.

Why do you want to invest right now when you’ve got debts on you? You should pay your debts and go try to make another money so you can invest

Life is about investing appropriately, relax , think, draw your plans carefully, know your platform to invest on. Investment is a life time thing, nothing good comes easy, everything needs attention, despite our daily activities. Nobody is above mistakes, our mistakes teaches us, that's experience. I wish you well brotherly, and i want you to invest wisely. Cheers!

I think you have a lot of burdens on you at the moment. Putting your money in investment platforms is good but highly risky. If you have the time,work on free platforms where you can earn $100 every month. Only invest in low return and reliable platforms if you must invest.
Thanks, that's a nice suggestion, but which free platforms can I work now to earn such amount and solve my primary needs that have turned burden to me??
Post automatically merged:

There is a lot you can do with that huge amount of money, most especially in Nigeria.
Okay, what can you do with such amount of money, if I'm looking for a legit business to run?? I'm also a Nigerian, but I'm finding it difficult to start up anything which such low amount of money.

Depending on wh

Depending on what you intend starting. Whether an offline business or an online type. You should be able to start something good with that amount.
Specify the one I should start up with such amount, okay I want to run an online business. Which option should I utilize to make profit??

What a great savings, if you have such amount in savings I will advice you to consider cryptocurrency trading or you consider any online business where you can withdraw your money anytime, any day.

Do you have any skills? cause if you do have then you may even earn more profit by investing in yourself
I agree with your view point. If the OP does not have specialized skills, he should consider investing in himself, and learning skills. One of the highly sought after skills these days is programming. You can find a lot of programming jobs in the real world as well as on the internet. Even if you are not hired, you can develop your own product (software, apps, website, etc.) and make money by selling your products.

You said you do not want to squander your money so the choice is to place it in a safe investment. Real estate is the safest, at least that is the status of real estate here. The value increases over time and you can have double earnings if you can rent out the property to earn an added monthly income. However, the downside is the slow appreciation of value that you need years to earn a substantial profit. The upside is the safety of your investment.

If you want to work online and make money from the comfort of your home, and I guess you do as you are active in this money making forum, you should consider getting training for essentials kike programing, web designing, graphic designing, sigutal marketing, seo, etc. Skills and expertise on these areas will help you make a lot of money. You might earn more than $580 from a single project.

You need to take your time well with the kind of money you have i would advice you to take a little portion of the money like $50 for forex trade and before you do that you need to look for a reputable platform and if it is possible you will need to ask the forex platform for their trading history and its cinvince you, Then you can invest once you do that at least every month you will be earning tripple of the money you invested.

I would suggest you do a lot of research on where to put your savings so that you can get back high returns on your investment. It’s always safe to put them into assets or stocks instead of liabilities

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back