What's new

I have $580 on my savings to invest

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??
That's a reasonable amount of capital with which you can start forex trading, provided you have the requisite knowledge. Forex trading offers a high return of investment despite the fact that it is quite risky.

$500 is quite a significant amount to invest I would definitely Suggest trading.
But you would need to use $100 for mentorship from a credible and profitable mentor I suggest.

$500 is quite a significant amount to invest I would definitely Suggest trading.
But you would need to use $100 for mentorship from a credible and profitable mentor I suggest.
Yeah, trading is quite a good way to obtain profits and earn from investment.
The truth is , he may not get the profits at the very time he invested . But after getting knowledge everything becomes easier.

I will first of all want to know if you have any digital skill that you can easily monetize. If you have one then I am going to advise that you should spend money on everything that we have take you to monetize it.

Yeah, trading is quite a good way to obtain profits and earn from investment.
The truth is , he may not get the profits at the very time he invested . But after getting knowledge everything becomes easier.
Indeed , everything would become easier after gaining the knowledge.
But it is good to stress that the knowledge takes alot of time to be acquired.

Indeed , everything would become easier after gaining the knowledge.
But it is good to stress that the knowledge takes alot of time to be acquired.
Yeah definitely, I spent about eight months of consistently demo trading before I began seeing the results.
To some people it might take longer than that.

Yeah definitely, I spent about eight months of consistently demo trading before I began seeing the results.
To some people it might take longer than that.
There is an idea so for example why forex broker did not apply and this is idea concept:
If I have 10,000 $ in demo account then 10,000 $ or earnings or loses are not withdrawable until make 3 $ deposit.
Once then, I could top up demo account starting from 1 $ for 10,000 $ and then cash out winning for reverse operation for 10,000 $ to 1 $ to crypto wallet then risk on demo account means if I deposit 3 $ and getting 30,000 $ then when cashout 100,000 $ I get 10 $.
Such idea brokers did not apply since start up.

That's a good amount of money,I believe if you are having interest on things like forex trading you can actually make good profits, you can decide to give account management to a profitable trader.

That's a good amount of money,I believe if you are having interest on things like forex trading you can actually make good profits, you can decide to give account management to a profitable trader.
Yeah even though that could be risky because it is quite difficult to ascertain the level of profitability of a trader.
Some are just basically hiding under the shadows

Yeah even though that could be risky because it is quite difficult to ascertain the level of profitability of a trader.
Some are just basically hiding under the shadows
That's true, but nothing can be hidden under the shadows for too long, you are expected to learn a good skills set that will bring you consistent profits on a daily basis.

That's true, but nothing can be hidden under the shadows for too long, you are expected to learn a good skills set that will bring you consistent profits on a daily basis.
The truth is if you depend on other people's skill alone it might not work out well for you especially as in regards to trading. It requires alot of time and consistency to be profitable.

That's a reasonable amount of capital with which you can start forex trading, provided you have the requisite knowledge. Forex trading offers a high return of investment despite the fact that it is quite risky.
Thanks for your contribution. From my own personal experience forex trading is a bit risky and even if I have to consider making money with it. I must be something I needs to spend a whole lot of time on.

Thanks for your contribution. From my own personal experience forex trading is a bit risky and even if I have to consider making money with it. I must be something I needs to spend a whole lot of time on.
Forex trading is the kind of business venture which requires a lot of patience and effort for you to be successful. It is important to also be consistent and to practice through demo trading in addition.

Forex trading is the kind of business venture which requires a lot of patience and effort for you to be successful. It is important to also be consistent and to practice through demo trading in addition.
Demo account has made it even easier for people to practice what they have learnt. I will definitely make use of demo account if I have to consider trading Forex. Are you a forex trader ?

Demo account has made it even easier for people to practice what they have learnt. I will definitely make use of demo account if I have to consider trading Forex. Are you a forex trader ?
I am not a forex trader yet because I need to acquire extensive knowledge on this business venture before I invest. Naturally, this takes a bit of time, and my reluctance to rush into it has served me well, in my opinion.

I am not a forex trader yet because I need to acquire extensive knowledge on this business venture before I invest. Naturally, this takes a bit of time, and my reluctance to rush into it has served me well, in my opinion.
There are so many YouTube channel that could help you out even when so many of them are not trusted with genuine information . I think you will need YouTube for a start. Atleast to learn the basics.

If you have this amount of money and want to invest so you can get return I think the best thing for you to do is for you to learn forex trading its through this business that I have learn how to trade and make some extra money so chose forex

There are so many YouTube channel that could help you out even when so many of them are not trusted with genuine information . I think you will need YouTube for a start. Atleast to learn the basics.
You are right. I will need to go on Youtube and fish out the channels which can provide me with valid information about forex trading. It will be a good idea to glean knowledge on the nitty-grittys of this business venture.

I have $580 on my savings, that I'm hoping to use for bill settlement. I need a legitimate investment platform I want to put my hard earned money into, to build up recurring interest over time. But I'm short of ideas to achieve that now. I'm still an undergraduate currently facing some uphill struggles to pay for accumulated debts. Debt such as house rent, school fees, borrowed debt, and other expenditures. I don't want to squander this last money I got in my savings, it took me time to save it up. I need a genuine investment platform I can save up more over time to help settle my bills come next year, 2021. Is their any one helping me with such platform??

I think that it has been two years since this thread was posted, and i hope that by now you might have had enough money and you might have had invested that money and you are now earning profits?

If you have this amount of money in your saving to invest I think that you can chose to trade on forex or go into crypto trading its one of the best ways to make money online.

You can also consider investment with the stock market its a good option for investment but you need advice from those old folks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back