What's new

How to identify scam sites?

The first you should do is to check the reviews on the site and outside the site.
A very good indicator is sites that offer ridiculously high amount of money

The first you should do is to check the reviews on the site and outside the site.
A very good indicator is sites that offer ridiculously high amount of money
A new site do not have reviews, this idea is workable only on those sites which are reviewed by others.

A new site do not have reviews, this idea is workable only on those sites which are reviewed by others.
Once a site doesn't have review that best thing to is engage in the site and request for payment as soon as you reach minimum payment, this serves as a test.

When the payment to the withdrawal gets unusually delayed then it is already a suspect to me. That's what happened to CrazyOff that the payment was delayed for 4 days when usually it pays within the day. After that last payment the next withdrawal was not paid anymore. There is one site that also instantly closed when it was tagged as scam by a member of another site. That forum was generous with the earnings that it is suspicious at the start.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
If someone is showing that we gave to $50 for signing thats mean its a fake website.

The users reports must be evaluated first if one needs to detect a scam sites. Although, some victims will not revisit such site again, to write any report about their experience but some will come back to safe people from being another victim as well.

If the rates they advertise are too good to be true, you better be researching first before wasting your precious time using their app or site. I mean, who would on earth spend to much rewarding users and not getting more than what they have spent.

It is quite easy to identify the scam sites, you just need to search for reviews online and believe you will find reviews that will prove if they are scam or legit even if they are new in the online area.

It is quite easy to identify the scam sites, you just need to search for reviews online and believe you will find reviews that will prove if they are scam or legit even if they are new in the online area.
But the problem with most review sites, is that they only rely on user reviews. It would be much better if there's an expert who would really check the legitimacy of the site.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
Another one is, paying money to them before you start making money with them. That's a good sign of a scamming site. I don't know how people who want to help make money online, will need to pay you before making money too.

The first thing to look out for to know a scam investment site is when their offer is too good to be true, when it is like that it's most likely a scam. If their offer is normal then you can proceed with a thorough research of the company by going through their reviews from other big sites.

But the problem with most review sites, is that they only rely on user reviews. It would be much better if there's an expert who would really check the legitimacy of the site.
I think users who try are legitimate reviewers at least 80% of them, most probably it is subjective each review but still you can learn a lot from people who waster their time. xD

Another one is, paying money to them before you start making money with them. That's a good sign of a scamming site. I don't know how people who want to help make money online, will need to pay you before making money too.
Funny but true. I cannot trust any site that tells me to pay money before I will be able to earn with them. A certain site once tried this with me but I didn't give in.

Funny but true. I cannot trust any site that tells me to pay money before I will be able to earn with them. A certain site once tried this with me but I didn't give in.
Laughs, good that you didn't agree, I don't know how a site wants to help me with task I can do to make money. And I'm ask to pay before working for them, that looks suspicious and deceiving bro.

Do some searching to see what other people on the internet are saying about it. A reputation — good or bad — spreads like wildfire online. If others have had a bad experience with a website, they are probably talking about it online. Look for reviews on sites such as Trustpilot, Feefo or Sitejabber to see if a site has scammed anyone in the past.

Do some searching to see what other people on the internet are saying about it. A reputation — good or bad — spreads like wildfire online. If others have had a bad experience with a website, they are probably talking about it online. Look for reviews on sites such as Trustpilot, Feefo or Sitejabber to see if a site has scammed anyone in the past.
You said all, about tracking down a scamming websites. Forum here, is Aldo a good place to discover if site is scamming or not. Because we help one another to make money, we can watch one go through scam, when we know that the site is scamming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back