What's new

How to identify scam sites?

Yeah that is review on the site but for other site it will be hard for them to buy all the reviews
i dont think so to be honest, i have seen paid reviews on trustpilot etc, they only really hit down on negative reviews that seem to be fake, not positive reviews

i dont think so to be honest, i haveD seen paid reviews on trustpilot etc, they only really hit down on negative reviews that seem to be fake, not positive reviews
I also see reviews of site on trust pilot to my surprise i do see legit site with very low rating but its not only trust pilot that review a site

Reviews are some of the best way to check how legit a website is, just be careful because some website buy fake reviews. But sometimes if the website is new you can't find any reviews so you will have to try it yourself a couple of days. Request a small cash out if possible and see if the website is paying or not.

Some other tips are to check out the company behind the website, if it's real check their team members background. Compare the website with others in the market, if they promise a lot of money in a short time it's most likely a scam. Their rates should be approximately the same as other website or maybe a bit lower/higher

Sites which offer double money on investment are also scam.like invest 10$ ,get 20$ in one day.
And all HYIP SITES are scam. No one is legit. This point now to be noted!!
If a HYIP SITE is paying ,it means that site is just getting the attention of new members by showing its proof.
Thank you for emphasizing on this. Many people won't listen. I do not trust any HYIP sites. The ones I know are all scam, they won't pay for long.

I know that it isn't exactly a scam as such but whenever a site offers a huge signing up bonus, I know that it will take me ages to redeem the amount. The only good site that does this is called The Opinion Community and is for Students. When you register and whenever you redeem a £25 gift card, they give you £10.

The best way to identify scam sites is to quickly browse through google and look through the reviews.

I know that it isn't exactly a scam as such but whenever a site offers a huge signing up bonus, I know that it will take me ages to redeem the amount. The only good site that does this is called The Opinion Community and is for Students. When you register and whenever you redeem a £25 gift card, they give you £10.

The best way to identify scam sites is to quickly browse through google and look through the reviews.
Reading reviews is good, but we also have some scam sites that tend to have good reviews on Google. It seems some reviews are paid.

Thank you for emphasizing on this. Many people won't listen. I do not trust any HYIP sites. The ones I know are all scam, they won't pay for long.
Yes ,but people just do it as gambling . Based on luck. Some lost money and clever people get benefits. But it's illegal thing

Yes ,but people just do it as gambling . Based on luck. Some lost money and clever people get benefits. But it's illegal thing
The common thing with them is, they pay the first set of people to join their site and then scam those who join later. This is just to help them get people that would promote them.

There are several features that we need to pay attention to when joining an earning site, including:
Registration is only a short year. Domain names are similar to well-known sites, lure of high profits, signup bonuses etc., Look for site reviews on Search Engines, so don't believe things that are too good and promising

The common thing with them is, they pay the first set of people to join their site and then scam those who join later. This is just to help them get people that would promote them.
One thing i notice is that they mostly pays those people that brings referrals to their site ,so they can get more refferal and boost their morale

If you consider the activities you engage on to earn from a site and it is not worth it be prepared for a scam in the long from the site because it might be an hit and run strategy been adopted.

The way to make money on this site is very easy. I mean. Just for inviting friends. We'll get $ 5 or even $ 10. It's a feature that the site is a scam. No site dares to pay that much. (rarely). If the site is an investment site. So be careful in the benefits offered. If only $ 10 can get a profit of 300% - 500% in a day.
If site pays 5 $ as 5 % of refferal purchase for an exchange direction I mean an exchange site with commission it can be really truth because site because he will earn from exchange fee and pay you a pourcentage.

If site pays 5 $ as 5 % of refferal purchase for an exchange direction I mean an exchange site with commission it can be really truth because site because he will earn from exchange fee and pay you a pourcentage.
If it's like that maybe it pays off. But what I mean is a site like this. Inviting friends will earn $ 10 and clicking on the referral link will earn you $ 5. I often come across sites like that. And when will. Make a withdrawal. There's human verification.

If it's like that maybe it pays off. But what I mean is a site like this. Inviting friends will earn $ 10 and clicking on the referral link will earn you $ 5. I often come across sites like that. And when will. Make a withdrawal. There's human verification.
Without thinking twice one will know that this site is nothing but a scam site because the rewards are outrageous and unrealistic to be achieved.

I also see sites that offer such juicy offers. My experience with a scam site has taught me a lesson, no free money on the internet. That's why I always stick to forums only.

look for reviews from people that have already been to the site before
At times, it so happens that no reviews are available for some upcoming sites and forums, when you search for it. In such cases what will you do?
Post automatically merged:

- The HYIPs or the mining sites both of them will scam you one day.
Not only the HYIP and the mining sites. In today's scenario, any site or forum can scam you one day or the other because they are not honest.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back