What's new

How to identify scam sites?

At times, it so happens that no reviews are available for some upcoming sites and forums, when you search for it. In such cases what will you do?
Post automatically merged:

Not only the HYIP and the mining sites. In today's scenario, any site or forum can scam you one day or the other because they are not honest.
yes, everything online is a risk but HYIPs and Mining sites include high risk than the others.

One other thing I have observed is that, when a site keeps changing its rules so as not to favour users and withdrawals, it is likely on its way to going scam.

You have to make sure of the site first before trying it, as well as not always the method for the minimum withdrawal high is evidence of a swindle. I tried a game in which the minimum amount to withdraw was a $ 100 Play Card, and that was true

One of the ways to identify a scam country is when they offer higher rewards within a short period of time.
Secondly , online reviews can go a long way in helping to know legitimacy of a cryptocurrency site

One of the ways to identify a scam country is when they offer higher rewards within a short period of time.
Secondly , online reviews can go a long way in helping to know legitimacy of a cryptocurrency site
You can distinguish between a fraudulent site and an honest site by checking the authenticity of the site through proof of payment for users.

Another way to identify scam sites is to browse the name and read people's review on it. That's how I do discover scam sites. If the reviews are negative I wouldn't even bother.

You can easily now a scam website by reading many reviews about them. Some of the bloggers we have around have taken their time to study and work on some websites and they are probably in the best position to update us, so if you see any website that claim to pay online, just search for their review to get the right information.

Without thinking twice one will know that this site is nothing but a scam site because the rewards are outrageous and unrealistic to be achieved.
But there are still people who promote the site on social media because they think they have a big income. But all of that has no effect on those who already know it.
I also see sites that offer such juicy offers. My experience with a scam site has taught me a lesson, no free money on the internet. That's why I always stick to forums only.
Experience is the best teacher always posts reviews to see members' feedback about the site, this convinces us to continue working on a site or not.

Another way to identify scam sites is to browse the name and read people's review on it. That's how I do discover scam sites. If the reviews are negative I wouldn't even bother.
I prefer reading about this site on forums rather than checking reviews on playstore .

the easiest way is to search reviews of it on google, might be the fastest also.

Your idea and opinion is valid. Their are sites out there who are designed to scam some online Hustler's. The best thing is to read enough review about the site or app before you dedicate your time and money with them

The HYIPs or the mining sites both of them will scam you one day
I also know this about HYIPs and cloud mining sites. They scam after a while. So I never really depend on them for regular earning.
Another indicator that a site is a scam is when you see reviews about the site that indicate that it is a scam. It is good to have forums like this and bmf where you can read reviews and recognize scam sites to avoid.

One general feature of a scam platform is that they promise you heaven and earth to be a member of their platform.
When the offer is too good to be true then it's a scam.

The return on investment is usually unbelievable and they pay the initial Investors to lure more potential investors into the platform then they crash it after much money has been made.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
This maybe one way to identify a scam webiste.Another way is that they have a very low trust rating of review sites.

Usually, it's the promise of HIGH sums of money for doing virtually nothing.

Then it's the high threshold for cashing out.

This maybe one way to identify a scam webiste.Another way is that they have a very low trust rating of review sites.
Truely, but only a few people take to reading reviews before registering on a website. They just want to make money and then they are deceived by the juicy offers by scam sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back