What's new

How to identify scam sites?

There are a lot of people who are out there to deny people of their hard work. I identify scam sites by:
First is the review of the site either on the site or the reviews on other sites.
Also by the reward system. Most sites offer rewards that are too good to be true.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
To identify the scam site we should do some investigation for it.most of the site give many rewards just as to attract people.investing in a forum for doing work in it is also a common kind of scam now a days.they also put off the reviews of people who got scamed

Laughs, good that you didn't agree, I don't know how a site wants to help me with task I can do to make money. And I'm ask to pay before working for them, that looks suspicious and deceiving bro.
They actually gave me their Bitcoin wallet address to send $12 BTC before I would be able to withdraw the $171 I earned on their website. What saved me was that I didn't know anything about crypto currencies. Their offer was tempting.

They actually gave me their Bitcoin wallet address to send $12 BTC before I would be able to withdraw the $171 I earned on their website. What saved me was that I didn't know anything about crypto currencies. Their offer was tempting.
Laughs, I can't lie, it's tempting, it can only take a wise, thoughtful individual to realise his or her fate to restrain from such offer. Knowing its a can, when you didn't work much about such offer, how did you manage to earn it. That's the kind of question I will be asking myself, assume I was on your shoes then.

Hyips are sites that ask you to invest and get back more - this is same for ponzi websites too, they all are scams. Before registering on any website, do make sure to check reviews, though not all reviews are correct but will give you an insight.

Also, when you check the address bar of a website you notice a padlock and after the padlock you also see https://. That tells you that the site has a high security/encryption level and is trusted.

Personally, the first thing I do before I register on any site is that I make research online first, just a quick search before I decide to join or not. Most times too, scams sites have errors like spellings, the errors if any at all shouldn't be much. Don't fall for high offers too, it's a bait to lure greedy people in.

Pay close attention to the address bar​

The first thing you want to look for on a website is the https:// at the beginning of the address. The S in https:// stands for secure and indicates that the website uses encryption to transfer data, protecting it from hackers.
If a website uses http:// (no S), that doesn’t guarantee that a website is a scam, but it’s something to watch for. To be on the safe side, you should never enter personal information into a site beginning with http://.
Some internet browsers, like Google Chrome, lend a hand in warning you about unsecured websites. When a site is secure, you may see a small padlock next to the web address, or the address may be highlighted in green. You might also notice the domain name next to the padlock before the https://. That means the website has one of the highest levels of encryption and can be trusted.
Example of a Secure URL: HTTPS

Some browsers highlight unsecured web addresses in red or simply say “Not secure.
If you’re unsure, you can click on the padlock or “Not secure” notice to see more details about the website’s security. You can also check up on a site through Google’s safe site search. The presence of the https:// doesn’t guarantee security, but it’s a good starting point.

Laughs, I can't lie, it's tempting, it can only take a wise, thoughtful individual to realise his or her fate to restrain from such offer. Knowing its a can, when you didn't work much about such offer, how did you manage to earn it. That's the kind of question I will be asking myself, assume I was on your shoes then.
Actually the site was programmed in a way that would let you feel the amount you earned is worth it. I spent sleepless nights watching short videos on their website to earn up to $171 only to get that message. I didn't even bother to proceed.

Most sites with high rate of money offer are scam..imagine paying 50$ or 30$ to users because of referral, it's obvious they are scam, no money earning site can pay users that kind of money and mostly their task are simple with high rate of money.

Actually the site was programmed in a way that would let you feel the amount you earned is worth it. I spent sleepless nights watching short videos on their website to earn up to $171 only to get that message. I didn't even bother to proceed.
Lol, like wise me, if I get such message about the 12$ payment to withdraw my funds. I will just stop, because I don't know how I'll be paying again to withdraw tje money I earned.

Lol, like wise me, if I get such message about the 12$ payment to withdraw my funds. I will just stop, because I don't know how I'll be paying again to withdraw tje money I earned.
I know that they would definitely get people who would fall for them probably out of ignorance. They had a video there to guide those who couldn't create a crypto currency address. They meant business.

I feel one of the ways to detect scam sites is through experience. It may sound funny but it is not. When you are been scammed by a site, you have in a way realized it to he a scam site that doesn't pay out and from there,you will let those around you who will want to register under that platform know that it is a scam site.

There are a lot of people who are out there to deny people of their hard work. I identify scam sites by:
First is the review of the site either on the site or the reviews on other sites.
Also by the reward system. Most sites offer rewards that are too good to be true.
Searching for reviews on that site is the first way to verify a site's status. This is the same thing that I do. It would be better if you get it from the forum because the reviews are based on people who have joined and played it.

I know that they would definitely get people who would fall for them probably out of ignorance. They had a video there to guide those who couldn't create a crypto currency address. They meant business.
Hmm, the way they design everything on their site makes it real. And if you're not wise enough you can even fall to their trap. It takes an intelligent mind to avoid such trick.

Hmm, the way they design everything on their site makes it real. And if you're not wise enough you can even fall to their trap. It takes an intelligent mind to avoid such trick.
They did not make their terms clear. When you are done with a specific requirement, they will come up with another excuse. That was what gave me hope to understand it's a scam site.

They did not make their terms clear. When you are done with a specific requirement, they will come up with another excuse. That was what gave me hope to understand it's a scam site.
That's true, scammers are never straightforward for once. They jump from one point to another. Looking for that slightest mistake from someone to defraud. Because they want to recover some of their invested funds via the tricks the use in operating.

You can browse a site on Google, there are different sites out there that review other sites. You can also start your own thread and wait for the comments to roll in.

If it's too good to be true, then it's probably not true. So if what they are promising seems to big to be true, you need to extra careful.

Also make research about the sites. You should also try to read up honest reviews from other people online, so as to on the safe side.

If it is an investment site and if it promises you to give maximum returns in a short interval, it is certainly a scam. If the site has set a high withdrawal threshold, it can also be termed a scam. Interestingly some sites look perfectly ok, yet they do not pay. Some sites pay in the beginning, however, later they stop paying. It is really difficult to identify these sites.

If it is an investment site and if it promises you to give maximum returns in a short interval, it is certainly a scam. If the site has set a high withdrawal threshold, it can also be termed a scam. Interestingly some sites look perfectly ok, yet they do not pay. Some sites pay in the beginning, however, later they stop paying. It is really difficult to identify these sites.
Those sites that pay from beginning and stops paying in the end are not really a scam sites especially if they are not hyips , most of them go bankrupt in the process so shortage or lack of funds made them stop paying.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back