What's new

How to identify scam sites?

It is very important to read reviews whenever you want to inject your into any investment sites because this reviews will be guide to your decision.

it is necessary for us to frequently update information on our social media
looking for truth information from several members who have followed him

There is no fixed way to know which website is scam and which is not. Experienced members online have their own experience. Best is to discuss with each other and know + have experience with the site. Mostly if owner is hiding his/her identity, then this is suspicious, but not final to decide.

Most important indicator for me is the minimum pay out , if it high the site is scam 90 %
the problem we have the HYIP sites and their minimum payout is only 10 rubles and they scam also.
But still, a good way to identify.

For determine a real website you have got to visualize

A genuine website has minimum five totally different web content.
It's have high level domain extensions lik .com .in
It's should have correct regarding page , contact page , help page , privacy and policies page .
It's have correct info what regarding the website is

I think the most funny moment I have identified while researching if a platform is a scam or not, was the moneygurus.co that platform that was letting you withdraw only if you were 99 year old.

It is unpredictable, it can have everything you expect from a website and it can still be fraudulent. In my opinion, the most viable thing is to talk to people who have more time on the page, and give you their review

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
yeah the truth is that most sites with high referral bonuses are usually scam. Some promised payments that are unrealistic

yeah the truth is that most sites with high referral bonuses are usually scam. Some promised payments that are unrealistic
I am grateful for the fact that I do not even believe it's possible to make money easily online so those sites do not even impress me at all not to think of me signing up.

1. If someone is offering you a lot of money for so little activity, then you need to be cautious.
2. If a website is asking for card information, you need to exit that website immediately, unless you triggered it knowingly.
3. If you are asked to install a software from third-party untrusted sources, you should try to avoid them.
4. If you are asked to enter your personal information, then you should make sure that it's a legit website, before giving it out.

These are some of the key tips to avoid such websites. Don't go for free stuff. There is nothing like free in this competitive world.

1. If someone is offering you a lot of money for so little activity, then you need to be cautious.
2. If a website is asking for card information, you need to exit that website immediately, unless you triggered it knowingly.
3. If you are asked to install a software from third-party untrusted sources, you should try to avoid them.
4. If you are asked to enter your personal information, then you should make sure that it's a legit website, before giving it out.

These are some of the key tips to avoid such websites. Don't go for free stuff. There is nothing like free in this competitive world.
You are right about this. Most people fall victim because they are trying hard to reap where they have not sown which boils down to greed being the major reason people fall for scam sites.

First of all, if it is hiyp or mining site it can become a scam at any time. Secondly, if at the beginning it offers very large amounts of money, but the minimum withdrawal is ten times higher, it is certainly a scam

Scam sites do not have an avenue where you can table your problems to the admins. It is one way to make sure you don't find out they are scam easily.

A site I joined last month was offering thousands of tokens of a new currency, but it asked for a wallet which it do not accept my address even through I made it from the wallet it said.
Such sites are also scam, they do not have any coin/token. So leave such sites, they will waste your time.

A site I joined last month was offering thousands of tokens of a new currency, but it asked for a wallet which it do not accept my address even through I made it from the wallet it said.
Such sites are also scam, they do not have any coin/token. So leave such sites, they will waste your time.
If the site is giving out free tokens and it didn't request for you to pay any transaction fee then I don't think it is a scam site , they might be real.

If the site is giving out free tokens and it didn't request for you to pay any transaction fee then I don't think it is a scam site , they might be real.
Nopes, I missed one thing -
To get the tokens, it was mandatory to join their forum and make some posts in different sections. So it seems they were promoting forum. Moreover if they were real, then they should have paid someone.

The best solution is, try to active on some forum. Where you can read reviews and will be able to develop your idea about scam sites.

Nopes, I missed one thing -
To get the tokens, it was mandatory to join their forum and make some posts in different sections. So it seems they were promoting forum. Moreover if they were real, then they should have paid someone.
If it is site promotion I don't think it a bad idea because people does that to promote their forum for tokens reward. It is just a strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back