How to identify scam sites?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

The way to make money on this site is very easy. I mean. Just for inviting friends. We'll get $ 5 or even $ 10. It's a feature that the site is a scam. No site dares to pay that much. (rarely). If the site is an investment site. So be careful in the benefits offered. If only $ 10 can get a profit of 300% - 500% in a day.

Before you browse on the website you should do some research on the Website, look for reviews from people that have already been to the site before

I agree that most sites that offer high payouts turn out to be scams. Another thing you can look at is what they are promising to pay for each task or investment. Some look too good to be true and they promise very high returns, you should not fall into those good promises traps.

I have seen site like that but i mostly leave them because when the reward is too high then the site is a suspect

I think there is no particular yardstick to decide whether a site or a forum is scam or not. We, as user members can come to know of it only when we are denied our legitimate payment from the site or forum. The problem is no website owner or forum owner is serious about their business.

Some of clue is depends on your payment and pay for action. For an example if you joined new PTC sites and if they pays $0.50/click means it is clear indication of scam as we all knows that nobody pays that kind of money for you click. Never follows on good promises.

Some of clue is depends on your payment and pay for action. For an example if you joined new PTC sites and if they pays $0.50/click means it is clear indication of scam as we all knows that nobody pays that kind of money for you click. Never follows on good promises.
I think you are right because no matter what the revenue the PTC site gets cant be close to the amount it pays so its scam

- The HYIPs or the mining sites both of them will scam you one day.
- if you see a huge minimum payout like 50$ or 100$ then for sure the site is a scam.
- try also to read reviews on the forums or some sites and see what people are saying about it because they have tried it.

- The HYIPs or the mining sites both of them will scam you one day.
- if you see a huge minimum payout like 50$ or 100$ then for sure the site is a scam.
- try also to read reviews on the forums or some sites and see what people are saying about it because they have tried it.
I dont like reading the review of the site on the forum because its obvious the admin are the ones that make those comments

Creo que no existe un criterio particular para decidir si un sitio o un foro es una estafa o no. Nosotros, como miembros usuarios, podemos llegar a conocerlo solo cuando se nos niega nuestro pago legítimo desde el sitio o foro. El problema es que ningún propietario de un sitio web o de un foro se toma en serio su negocio.
Certainly there is no criterion, everything is a matter of reading, analyzing and making the decision if you want to take a risk or not. But I think that if there are legitimate sites and that there are also owners who take their work seriously, otherwise we would not be in this forum and we would see legitimate proof of payment.

I dont like reading the review of the site on the forum because its obvious the admin are the ones that make those comments
no, if you read the reviews on the forums, you will see posts of many users, not just the admin. you will find for sure the honest people.

Sites which offer double money on investment are also scam.like invest 10$ ,get 20$ in one day.
And all HYIP SITES are scam. No one is legit. This point now to be noted!!
If a HYIP SITE is paying ,it means that site is just getting the attention of new members by showing its proof.

Last edited:
The best thing is getting reviews and do some survey. I had already lost a lots of money in these sites just becuse i didn't do any survey, also if the site is giviing you high benefits then its surly a scam sites

no, if you read the reviews on the forums, you will see posts of many users, not just the admin. you will find for sure the honest people.
I think the admin can also create fake users and post those payments proof then make you think its real till you join and see for yourself

I think the admin can also create fake users and post those payments proof then make you think its real till you join and see for yourself
no problem, you can ask what you want here and I hope we can answer you honestly for sure^^

The first thing to do ever is find all the reviews I can find and sift through them. You have to be sure that they weren't paid reviews. In fact forums such as this are the best to do the digging.

Emerging of forum sites has really helped me a lot.I don't need to struggle a lot looking for legit sites to work with .I think after hardtime of finding legit sites, forums came through as I can see which site has got bad and good reviews. With those reviews I can just find a scam site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back