What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

I think about 100 cedis which is good and average will help me now in my country Ghana .This is because I will have to purchase little items also buy food and other stuff ,maybe pick taxi to places and other stuff so I think this amount of money in Ghana currency will be enough for me

I think about 100 cedis which is good and average will help me now in my country Ghana .This is because I will have to purchase little items also buy food and other stuff ,maybe pick taxi to places and other stuff so I think this amount of money in Ghana currency will be enough for me
You can actually make such amount of money if you're working on the internet. since you are living in Ghana there are several businesses online you can find your into like blogging, YouTube and so many others.

That is why it is always important and necessary for people to venture into profitable things on the internet. you need to venture into businesses that blogging, affiliate marketing that has the potential to make you a lot of money on the long run.

I, therefore, believe that it is very important to conduct research about the most profitable niche when it comes to making money online. As an online retailer, it is very important to conduct proper survey about products that are high in demand.

I, therefore, believe that it is very important to conduct research about the most profitable niche when it comes to making money online. As an online retailer, it is very important to conduct proper survey about products that are high in demand.
the most profitable niche may actually not be the best for you because there will be a lot of competition. I think it is important for you to go for the low competition niches.

I believe that anything from 4 to 5 is a perfect amount of money that I should be making online in a day and it can be able to go a long way if I do more and work hard.Abd if so I guess spending little money will be enough

making $5 every single day is quite reasonable especially when you have an offline business. Making $5 consistently on daily basis will get you about 150 dollars every month.
$150 in a month is a huge sum of money if it is being converted to my country's currency due to inflation. I'm still looking forward to make up to that at the end of the month.

$150 in a month is a huge sum of money if it is being converted to my country's currency due to inflation. I'm still looking forward to make up to that at the end of the month.
It is actually a reasonable amount of money in this part of the world considering the exchange rate. the prices of commodities has gone up and I think that is the only thing that will affect it.

It is actually a reasonable amount of money in this part of the world considering the exchange rate. the prices of commodities has gone up and I think that is the only thing that will affect it.
There are people who may be making more than that in a month from various online business most especially people in African countries and after converting it to their local currency, it becomes reasonable

Its depend on the time and available for you so I think that when you start earning online you need to commit yourself and be working perfectly hard the more time that you spend the better your chance to earn more

There are people who may be making more than that in a month from various online business most especially people in African countries and after converting it to their local currency, it becomes reasonable
of course there are people making thousands of Dollars from this part of the world and they are living good life for themselves. Anyone who can be able to make up to $2000 here every month online will be living good life.

of course there are people making thousands of Dollars from this part of the world and they are living good life for themselves. Anyone who can be able to make up to $2000 here every month online will be living good life.
Wow. I believe so because as long as other people are making up to that in a month then is possible anyway around the world , most especially top rated freelancers on freelance platforms.

Wow. I believe so because as long as other people are making up to that in a month then is possible anyway around the world , most especially top rated freelancers on freelance platforms.
It is onerous to make money from freelancing sites as a new bird. It is ineluctable t earn enough reviews probably five stars before you could get recognised easily by employers on freelancing sites.

It is onerous to make money from freelancing sites as a new bird. It is ineluctable t earn enough reviews probably five stars before you could get recognised easily by employers on freelancing sites.
It's not really easy. But freelancing platforms should be making it possible for newbies to also be recognised in their platform without having to stress themselves so much as most people are doing.

Currently there is this online business that I am doing, even though it is an online investment, but I have already withdraw what I invested, it made me earn 1k on a daily basis
That's good, currently the actual amount I needed per day can be $50 so that at least I can take good care of myself, and also to invest for future use also because it is very good to start on time to plan for yourself.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
I think that in today's era where inflation has increased so much, ten dollars to 15 dollars are not enough even for a day because of the increase in expenses and due to inflation, these things have also become expensive.

It's not really easy. But freelancing platforms should be making it possible for newbies to also be recognised in their platform without having to stress themselves so much as most people are doing.
Undoubtedly, freelancing sites are one of the best ways to make money online because it's a way to make passive income if you have a five-star recognition, but it is not really easy to make money on the platform for a newbie.

Undoubtedly, freelancing sites are one of the best ways to make money online because it's a way to make passive income if you have a five-star recognition, but it is not really easy to make money on the platform for a newbie.
You are absolutely correct but there are ways to get reviews so that you can get recognised by the employers . Although, the reviews you would get are paid reviews . You will pay people to write positive reviews about your skill.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
Unfortunately how we earn money with hardwork we don't spend with that ease. Other then that inflatoin is going at peaks, rates are high, flow of expenses are more so how much money you have is not enough dailys expenses are increasing day by day and making us empty so daily needs of money is about 50$ to 60$

Freelancing is nice and everyone are looking for opportunity to be a freelancer Which I am also one of them. Do you have any idea of how people can easily have up to five star rating on freelance platform without much stress ?

That's good, currently the actual amount I needed per day can be $50 so that at least I can take good care of myself, and also to invest for future use also because it is very good to start on time to plan for yourself.
That's a good idea, it's seems like you have already planned what you'll be doing, if you have that amount of money I believe it will be enough to take good care of yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back