Making Money on Lesser Known Video Platforms

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of video sharing sites. Youtube and tiktok might be the most popular once but there are also other platforms like Twitch, Kick, etc. Are you using any video platforms that are not very popular, Rumble for instance. I frequently hear that you don't need to meet any specific requirements to monetize your content on Rumble. I have even heard that based on the number of views your video gets on Rumble, you can earn anywhere from $50 to $100 for each video you upload.

I had never heard of Rumble, I suppose you will need quite a few views to earn that amount per video, but the platform is worth taking a look at, thanks for sharing.

I had never heard of Rumble, I suppose you will need quite a few views to earn that amount per video, but the platform is worth taking a look at, thanks for sharing.
Have yo heard of Kick? It is similar to Twitch. BY the way, have you used Twitch for video content? Well, I have accounts on multiple video platforms but I do not use them all

I once tried different platforms that were even less known than the ones you wrote about because they paid a fixed amount for each video, but they were not very popular platforms and they simply closed over time due to unprofitability. Muviblock seems to be one of them, but now they have rebranded and are doing something else

Have yo heard of Kick? It is similar to Twitch. BY the way, have you used Twitch for video content? Well, I have accounts on multiple video platforms but I do not use them all
Yes, I have heard a lot about Kick and I am a user of the platform, I also have some acquaintances who are streaming there, they say that it even pays better than Twitch and in fact it is not as bureaucratic as Twitch, that is, they are not as bureaucratic in terms of the content that you can upload to the platform, which is pretty good.

I am not on Kick but I heard it shares 95 percent revenue with the content creator and only keeps 5 percent. Now compare this with youtube where you only get 55 percent. The revenue share is even less for short videos, which, if I am not mistaken, is just 45 percent

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back