What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

The more you earn a huge amount of money the bigger your needs will become, I can't really tell how much is enough for me in a day because I really need more everyday.
Lolz, exactly and I wonder why we can't really be satisfied with what we have . You will come to find out that even if you have opportunity to be making $5 in a day you will still be looking for opportunities to make seven even up to ten.

Lolz, exactly and I wonder why we can't really be satisfied with what we have . You will come to find out that even if you have opportunity to be making $5 in a day you will still be looking for opportunities to make seven even up to ten.
That's true a lot of people don't really understand this, we are all looking for a way to make our ends meet and you can only do that if you are hard working.

I think about 100 cedis which is good and average will help me now in my country Ghana .This is because I will have to purchase little items also buy food and other stuff ,maybe pick taxi to places and other stuff so I think this amount of money in Ghana currency will be enough for me
More then 10$ are even less for one day. As we know inflation is goin high day by day so, rates of everything is also going high day by day expenses are also in increasing.

Earning money online is not something easy you have to work hard before you can earn the good amount of money you want, earning $80 per week it will be good for me.

That's true a lot of people don't really understand this, we are all looking for a way to make our ends meet and you can only do that if you are hard working.
Yes definitely making $5 every day can be achieved most especially for people that are working online like the freelancers, professional writers and so on. But yet most won't still be satisfied.

Earning money online is not something easy you have to work hard before you can earn the good amount of money you want, earning $80 per week it will be good for me.
Earning that amount of money is not something you can do if you don't have a skill set,if you seriously want to earn that amount you need to work on your skills set.

It is actually very good to make good amount of money online when you have the oppourtunity,but one thing that make lots of person to loss,is the greed factor,one should be able to have a target and leave when you have reach that mark.

With the high cost of things in the market, I would say that it will really take enough or so much for what I earn in a day to be enough for me. I guess earning $5 to $10 a day would do the magic.
If I can have opportunity to make $5 in a day online , that will really be enough. However most of the time I made between 1 to 2 dollars everyday which is lower and I'm interested to earn more that is why skills is very important.

Actually alot demand cant makes me have an accurate amount which will be enough in a day in other to avoid deficit. I think it's very difficult to makes such predictions due to some financial and economic reasons.

If I can have opportunity to make $5 in a day online , that will really be enough. However most of the time I made between 1 to 2 dollars everyday which is lower and I'm interested to earn more that is why skills is very important.
Having a skill online is really important for me and anyone hoping to make even up to ten dollars in a day. Because only depending on posting forums will make you way less than that amount you would want to make.

For myself, I'm not making a dollar a day because I'm not working on any other forums or sites besides this one, but I'm trying to increase my daily earning source.one dollar not enough to fillfull my desires.
One of the ways that one can really earn very good money,is if you are into freelancing and you are offering services that are very essential and we'll sort after, there you will be able to determine how you will be paid.

I honestly don't need a lot of money to survive. As long as I get enough money earned for the month, I will be just fine. But there has been times where days aren't as good as I would have hoped. But I usually get through it with a better payday later on.

Having a skill online is really important for me and anyone hoping to make even up to ten dollars in a day. Because only depending on posting forums will make you way less than that amount you would want to make.
Exactly , I have so many skills I am willing to learn. Not really for anything but just to improve my possibility of making money on the internet and not to rely on only one way of earning.

Exactly , I have so many skills I am willing to learn. Not really for anything but just to improve my possibility of making money on the internet and not to rely on only one way of earning.
You really need to go for it. I am just focused on learning a particular skill but to master that skull there are other skills that are needed like content creation, image manipulation and the rest of it.

You really need to go for it. I am just focused on learning a particular skill but to master that skull there are other skills that are needed like content creation, image manipulation and the rest of it.
You have a nice skills to learn . What do you mean by image manipulation does it has to do with graphic design or ui and ux ? I would like you to give me some explanation of what it is all about

I always try to keep my savings to be around $2 in a day no matter what. I believe that that is basically enough for anybody who has already had food and some other things at home.

You have a nice skills to learn . What do you mean by image manipulation does it has to do with graphic design or ui and ux ? I would like you to give me some explanation of what it is all about
Image manipulation is actually a thing for the graphic designers and not UI UX designers. Image manipulation is like making a standing person in a picture to look like he's sitting or even running; stuffs like that.

The more you earn a huge amount of money the bigger your needs will become, I can't really tell how much is enough for me in a day because I really need more everyday.
Sometimes it is hard to tell but there are some certain things that will determine the amount of money you need in a day. One of it is the country you are residing and another one is your lifestyle.

Sometimes it is hard to tell but there are some certain things that will determine the amount of money you need in a day. One of it is the country you are residing and another one is your lifestyle.

Yes, country of residence could play a really huge role. Many people earn good money by writing articles for magazine and mostly those magazines pay people who live in the U.S only.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back