What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

Making $15 daily from paid to post is not possible. There are many job that you can used to make $15 daily, but posting on forum is not one of them. Even if you're member of many paid to post, you can't make $15 daily from all of them.
This is actually the truth. making $10 everyday is not a very realistic from paid to post forums even if you are a member of many of them. The reason is because you cannot be able to meet up. if you want to make such money it is better you learn a skill and venture into fiverr.

Actually $10000 might not be able to meet up with our daily needs so it's quite unpredictable just as you can't predict how your day is going to be.

I know it is a low amount of money but what I'm talking about is the possibility of making such an amount of money consistently every day online. A lot of newbies don't even have the opportunity to make such amount of money in a week.

I think that this might be true. However, by the passage of time many newbies also discover money making opportunities and they start making much more than $5. This may not take much time.

I think one of the reasons why people or individuals and organisations always have budget deficit is due to prediction of how much is enough for them. we all have needs and these needs changed due to market and demands.

Those of us living in Nigeria are experiencing high inflation rate recently, therefore, I will estimate that for a family of Three to live comfortably, I must have upto 25$ daily. This is on a Smaller scale though.

$200 per day is quite enough for me, even though but would need more than that to realize my long term objectives, it would cater for my present needs though
$200 per day is quite big money. If it can consistent, that will be big money at the end of the month. I also have the dream of earning $200 daily but I need to start from somewhere. That's why I will put mine at $10 per day.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
Well, to tell the truth, I am currently earning $3 a day, which is quite minute in the grand scheme of things. However, I am striving to learn more online skills in order to boost my income to a more respectable amount

Based on experience, I think these is one of the reason why businesses do fail in there planning because they think they can really predict certain amount of money that will be quite enough for them to run a business not having in mind that things changed on daily basis.

I have set an initial target of $10 each day. My husband supports me so I can do with $2 each day now. I do plan to quit my job and focus on building a blog so I have to save some money before then.

I think that this might be true. However, by the passage of time many newbies also discover money making opportunities and they start making much more than $5. This may not take much time.
the amount of money you make on the internet depends on the level of knowledge you have. It is quite possible for newbies to discover different ways of making money and they can be able to look up to $5.

the amount of money you make on the internet depends on the level of knowledge you have. It is quite possible for newbies to discover different ways of making money and they can be able to look up to $5.

You can also make hundreds of dollars per month, but it all depends on the kind of website you work for and where you live. Some article sites pay a good amount of cash rewards for writing articles.

If I can be making $2 on daily basis I'll be okay with that for now. There are different ways I could be making money on the internet but lacks of time really makes it impossible for me to do so.

I have made a specific target and now i am trying my best to achieve that target as of now. This is what I have done and I think that setting a target could be satisfactory when you achieve that target.

I have made a specific target and now i am trying my best to achieve that target as of now. This is what I have done and I think that setting a target could be satisfactory when you achieve that target.
Yeah, set targets is always important and necessary because it will make you to be very much concentrated. Since I started setting targets I have really been very productive online.

Due to high rate of inflation, if I have opportunity to be making up to $5 in a day . That will be ok because as time goes on I might upgrade to be making up to 10.

Due to high rate of inflation, if I have opportunity to be making up to $5 in a day . That will be ok because as time goes on I might upgrade to be making up to 10.
making $5 every single day is quite reasonable especially when you have an offline business. Making $5 consistently on daily basis will get you about 150 dollars every month.

Well I think that you have to save more money maybe anything from 70$ to 80$ is a perfect amount of money that I should be making online in a day and it can be able to go a long way if I had it with my offline vacant

This is what so many people are doing. Due to rise in inflation, many people are aiming to raise target but the difficult thing is that they are not able to achieve that target.

This is what so many people are doing. Due to rise in inflation, many people are aiming to raise target but the difficult thing is that they are not able to achieve that target.
That is why it is always important and necessary for people to venture into profitable things on the internet. you need to venture into businesses that blogging, affiliate marketing that has the potential to make you a lot of money on the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back