What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

My pastor always says,if you will dream always dream big. I will always dream big and such,I have no specific amount to make in a day. Minimum of 4 dollar a say and no maximum limit

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more
I mean 2 dollars is enough so far I only earn 1 dollar per day that's sad but I'm graful at least it's eazy and sometimes even fun

This is actually the truth. making $10 everyday is not a very realistic from paid to post forums even if you are a member of many of them. The reason is because you cannot be able to meet up. if you want to make such money it is better you learn a skill and venture into fiverr.
Sure. Paid to post is just for making little money, that elders say is better than none, to buy data, airtime and possibly pay small, small bills. I don't know if people, especially newbie are still making money from fiverr. I plan to learn a skill and rejoin fiverr soon.

That's a good idea, it's seems like you have already planned what you'll be doing, if you have that amount of money I believe it will be enough to take good care of yourself.
Exactly, I have already planned about the kind of business I really want to do if actually when the capital comes, for now I don't really have actual amount to go into the business that I really want to start.

Based on my daily needs and demands I don't really think there is any specific amount of money that will be enough for me. if you make a budget today based on the price of goods, the budget may be deficit tomorrow due to changes in price.

For the shortest timeframe possible I believe that if I can earn ten dollars a day then I can effectively plan well but this is my short term goal and I am working towards it.

Exactly, I have already planned about the kind of business I really want to do if actually when the capital comes, for now I don't really have actual amount to go into the business that I really want to start.
That's a good idea, planing is a good idea to get what you want, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely get what you want, having business plans is very important.

Wow. I believe so because as long as other people are making up to that in a month then is possible anyway around the world , most especially top rated freelancers on freelance platforms.
level 2 sellers on different freelancing platforms can actually make up to that amount of money every single month. Especially people that offers lucrative skills.

level 2 sellers on different freelancing platforms can actually make up to that amount of money every single month. Especially people that offers lucrative skills.
Level two sellers you're talking about are people who have been in this platforms for a long time and they are officially recognised because of their position . They are the ones that are likely to get any available jobs before is being seen by people in the lower levels

The amount of money which you can earn in a day all depend on the availability of your time the more time and effort that you put working determine the amount of money that you can earn the more and effort that you put is the rate of payment that you will get online

the most profitable niche may actually not be the best for you because there will be a lot of competition. I think it is important for you to go for the low competition niches.

When you select a niche that is the best one for you, then you can also easily deal with the competition as well. This is important because when you love something, you no longer care about competition.

No is not enough,no matter how much you are earning you'll like to be earning more, for me I'll like to be earning $100 per day, I know that's sounds very much but if you have a skill set that's very much possible.

If I ask such questions, the response will probably be that I am somewhat bored because there is never enough money for a person. There is never enough money in a day for me. However, what I do have is sufficient for me.

I think $30000 may be even though am not too sure of it because you can't predict the value of your needs in the market. things changes on daily basis including there price.

$30000 is a lot of money and i am not sure you would be needing that sort of money to get comfortable on a daily basis especially if you are living in a third world country, though our needs are different.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
Individually, I feel it is difficult for any single individual to precisely forecast how much is sufficient for him or her since I presume each day brings its own set of demands that must be met.

Sure. Paid to post is just for making little money, that elders say is better than none, to buy data, airtime and possibly pay small, small bills. I don't know if people, especially newbie are still making money from fiverr. I plan to learn a skill and rejoin fiverr soon.
I believe there are still good number of people making money from fiverr. As a newbie you can be successful if you have proper knowledge of how to market your skills to clients.

Seriously right now I dont have a budget I think that I do resume work online as soon as possible early morning and be making some cool cash before the sun set or evening time I do earn to reach my goals right now my target is always $4 to 5 but before the end of this month I beleive that I can reach up to $30 per day using my Laptop since my previous system get damage my earning online has drop because I dont always be able to perform some certain function

Seriously right now I dont have a budget I think that I do resume work online as soon as possible early morning and be making some cool cash before the sun set or evening time I do earn to reach my goals right now my target is always $4 to 5 but before the end of this month I beleive that I can reach up to $30 per day using my Laptop since my previous system get damage my earning online has drop because I dont always be able to perform some certain function
It is actually very possible for you to make that especially if you are into freelancing or other reasonable business is online. Having a laptop is also not a guarantee that you will make up to $30 every day but the level of knowledge you have.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back