What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

There is no any actual amount of money that will be okay for individual as far we are humans but most people need money that will be able to settle there needs.

My goal so far due to my work online is to make a dollar in a day but due to how busy I become some days. I usually don't reach up to the task which makes me earn less.
1 dollar a day is so small and if you can dedicate few of your time to posting on forum, you would be making it in a day without much stress. At first, trying to reach the maximum number post might be hard but as time goes, you'll be used to it.

There is no any actual amount of money that will be okay for individual as far we are humans but most people need money that will be able to settle there needs.
I agree with you, there is no limitation for people because they want more so we can say that an amount which can settle the needs of people would be enough.

I agree with you, there is no limitation for people because they want more so we can say that an amount which can settle the needs of people would be enough.
That is it and though still on that there will be people that are still greedy and never get satisfaction even they will be given the amount that can settle there needs.

The fact is that our needs are insatiable and we have different preferences when it comes to money making online and I'm very sure that we are never going to be satisfied with a particular amount because would always want to aim at making higher amount of money.

The amount of money that each and every individuals would want in a day differs from each other because our needs and preferences are not the same as well. This is why we would have different satisfactory amount to earn in a day.

The amount of money that each and every individuals would want in a day differs from each other because our needs and preferences are not the same as well. This is why we would have different satisfactory amount to earn in a day.
Our needs are different and as such the amount of money will need will depend on the responsibility we have at hand and the project that we want to execute at that particular point in time.

Our needs are different and as such the amount of money will need will depend on the responsibility we have at hand and the project that we want to execute at that particular point in time.
The amount of money to make on platforms will gladly be dependent on the spare time you've got to work because sometimes offline activities may deter you from maximizing your potential online.

There are so many things that we need to do while being consistent in what we do. There are a lot of freelancers that u know that have spent years in the field and they haven't even made up to fifty dollars in total since they started.
that is actually true. There are several people who have been into freelancing for a long time but they have not made anything reasonable. I think restrategising may be the solution.

It's differs depends on individual so if your aim and target seems high you will really need to work hard because the more time you put into work the higher your pays,so I think you need to set your target a bit less so your goals can be archived

This is actually the necessary steps you have taken but being comfortable with $2 everyday online may not make you successful. You have to try to expand your sources of income.

$2 has no value at all nowadays. In fact, it is an incredibly low amount of money. people must earn more money by working harder and by discovering new ways to make money. Paid forums can help you make more.

$2 has no value at all nowadays. In fact, it is an incredibly low amount of money. people must earn more money by working harder and by discovering new ways to make money. Paid forums can help you make more.
It is very correct that $2 is not a significant amount that could be dependent on. That is why you need to work on so many platforms in order to gain recognition and you will earn more money on the internet.

Probably, $2 cannot be able to sustain people on daily basis. That is why they must try as much as possible to find many different ways of making money both online and offline.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
I will be needing $3 per day. I have a lot of expenses on me and I don't spend less than $3 in a day and that is why I am trying to find other ways of earning money so that I can meet up to my daily needs.

I will be needing $3 per day. I have a lot of expenses on me and I don't spend less than $3 in a day and that is why I am trying to find other ways of earning money so that I can meet up to my daily needs.
making $3 every single day is very much achievable if you're serious. If it will be okay for you you can sign up on several Microjobs platforms or paid to post forums and work consistently.

Currently, 200$ in a week is a win for me,
That is like $50 a day. But I am not settling for less though because I intend to build legacy wealth in no distant time.

I can really give a specific amount of money that will be quite enough for me in a day because every day comes with it demand and it may be more than my budget.
If I am able to make $4 per day, I will be saving $2 per day and I will spend the remaining $2. This is because I have a lot of expenses on me and things are becoming more expensive in the country.
I can really give a specific amount of money that will be quite enough for me in a day because every day comes with it demand and it may be more than my budget.
I think you should be able to know the amount of money that will be enough for you in a day. If you have a budget, you will surely know how much you are supposed to be spending conveniently in a day
My goal so far due to my work online is to make a dollar in a day but due to how busy I become some days. I usually don't reach up to the task which makes me earn less.
I think you can make more than a dollar per day but i guess it depends on how busy you are. If you are able to spend one hour and thirty minutes on two websites, you will be able to make that.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back