Make money selling Aliexpress products.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$16.3100USD
Biznotes
Have you ever thought about making money selling Aliexpress products purchased in bulk on other platforms such as Amazon and eBay? You've done it? Here are some suggestions

Explore the market, look for the possibilities of what products you could sell and in which you have some knowledge or previous selling experience, this will make it easier for you to sell those products, also try to look for products that are popular and have a lot of demand.

Use a platform in which you have some experience or are familiar, whether you have bought things there or have previously sold, for example, we can consider platforms such as Facebook marketplace, Amazon, eBay or Etsy.

Since prices on Aliexpress are usually quite cheap since they are usually sold wholesale, set competitive prices in which you can have a profit margin and the customer is satisfied with their purchase.

If you have the resources and experience, do a little marketing to position your products.

Do you have any more suggestions? Do you have experience selling Aliexpress products? Let us know your opinions in the comments.

I have not not only used Alixpress for dropshipping but also to buy and resell. But in my experience, using Aliexpress for dropshipping is far better than buying and then reselling. If you want to buy and resell, Alibaba is a better source.

I have not not only used Alixpress for dropshipping but also to buy and resell. But in my experience, using Aliexpress for dropshipping is far better than buying and then reselling. If you want to buy and resell, Alibaba is a better source.
Have you been lucky in your sales? Have you been doing it for a while? I would like to hear your experience, as it can be helpful to me and other users.

Have you been lucky in your sales? Have you been doing it for a while? I would like to hear your experience, as it can be helpful to me and other users.
Buying from Aliexpress and selling in the local market was profitable but it came with a lot of hassles such as paying custom duty, shipping charges, etc. so I stopped doing it. Dropshipping with ALiexpress was profitable and easy but currently I am not doing it.

Taking a closer look, selling products or making money on AliExpress product can be a goldmine for so many entrepreneurs because an e-commerce business is a viable becuase you do not have to manufacture or hold inventory and AliExpress will offer a vast array of product that covers different niches.

That will be very profitable in this arena of mine, but haven't tried it before. The thing is am not into dropshipping of a thing as there is much that of less spoken.

I don’t know much about starting to sell my goods on AliExpress, but I think it’s difficult because you need to have a lot of goods in stock because several people can order your goods/products📦🏷️ and negotiate with suppliers and delivery people because your goods will need to be delivered by couriers 🛵or vehicles⛴️🚚. And also have your own page on AliExpress and decorate it with a description of your products.

I don’t know much about starting to sell my goods on AliExpress, but I think it’s difficult because you need to have a lot of goods in stock because several people can order your goods/products and negotiate with suppliers and delivery people because your goods will need to be delivered by couriers or vehicles. And also have your own page on AliExpress and decorate it with a description of your products.📦🏷️🛵⛴️🚚
The main idea is really to buy products from Aliexpress and sell them on other online marketplaces such as Amazon, Etsy, or eBay, which can be profitable, but of course, it's true what you say, for this, it's better to have a lot of inventory and a lot of products for sale, that's why it's better to start with some capital.

If you plan to sell online, why should you stock inventory, why not sell directly through dropshipping. For instance, you can list aliexpress product on ebay and when someone buys it on ebay, you can order from aliexpress and use your ebay buyer's shipping details

If you plan to sell online, why should you stock inventory, why not sell directly through dropshipping. For instance, you can list aliexpress product on ebay and when someone buys it on ebay, you can order from aliexpress and use your ebay buyer's shipping details
That's an excellent idea, it's very well thought out, I hadn't thought of it that way, but I'll keep it in mind, the only thing is that maybe your buyer expects shorter shipping times, Aliexpress usually takes a long time at least to deliver in my area and Europe in general.

That's an excellent idea, it's very well thought out, I hadn't thought of it that way, but I'll keep it in mind, the only thing is that maybe your buyer expects shorter shipping times, Aliexpress usually takes a long time at least to deliver in my area and Europe in general.
We share boarder with China and it takes more than 6 weeks for Aliexpress to shop products here. If you think Aliexpress takes a long time shipping, you can try other supplies that have fulfillment centers in different parts of the globe, thus, reducing shipping time

I tried to do it, but I failed at that time only because it was not as popular as it is now, and if you hadn't stopped bothering me with it, maybe now I would have a big store and I would earn a lot

We share boarder with China and it takes more than 6 weeks for Aliexpress to shop products here. If you think Aliexpress takes a long time shipping, you can try other supplies that have fulfillment centers in different parts of the globe, thus, reducing shipping time
Yes, I will have to look for other alternatives, although Aliexpress is still a very good option even if it has slower delivery times.
I tried to do it, but I failed at that time only because it was not as popular as it is now, and if you hadn't stopped bothering me with it, maybe now I would have a big store and I would earn a lot
It's never too late to try again my friend.

CJ dropshipping is a good alternative to Alexpress. This company has fulfillment centers in various parts of the world, including Europe. When you have fulfilment centers near you, there will be faster delivery.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back