What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

I think it will be very difficult for me to predict exactly how much will be enough for me but I can approximately say 100$ might be okay though sometimes it depends on our daily needs and demand for the day and what challenges may comes our way.

Yes, country of residence could play a really huge role. Many people earn good money by writing articles for magazine and mostly those magazines pay people who live in the U.S only.
I think any platform the pays people in the United States to write articles will also pay people in the United kingdom to do so. They always consider English speaking top-tier countries.

I can really give a specific amount of money that will be quite enough for me in a day because every day comes with it demand and it may be more than my budget.
That is true though,it all boils down tto the individual,but one thing i have come to understand especially when one is doing online trading,is that you need to have a daily target and move on when you have reached that point.

I think any platform the pays people in the United States to write articles will also pay people in the United kingdom to do so. They always consider English speaking top-tier countries.
the uk and the united states of America are both top tier countries and it would be very difficult if there is an opportunity in one and you do not see it in the other country as advertisers are willing to pay more.

I believe that I should be earning around $5 in the day no matter what. This is going to at least make me to live in a comfortable way and I will have a lot of money to save.

the uk and the united states of America are both top tier countries and it would be very difficult if there is an opportunity in one and you do not see it in the other country as advertisers are willing to pay more.
Yes, they don't have high purchasing power and that makes advertisers to be very much interested and willing to invest a lot of money because they know they will realise profit.

It depend on the amount of money available for me to make in a day. If I should go by my desire, I will say $20 daily. But opportunity to make such money are rare. So, we go with what is available before us.

Base on my life cycle I can estimate $3 that is about #180 now when converted to Nigerian currency as my daily expenditure. Though exchange range is changing but still $3 is enough to settle my daily needs

I have alot of financial goals I intend to achieve both in long and intermediate term perspective. I don't want to rely on salary or some work income . I want to be financially free.

I have alot of financial goals I intend to achieve both in long and intermediate term perspective. I don't want to rely on salary or some work income . I want to be financially free.
That is actually the plan. working for salary in today's world is not advisable unless you want to combine it with several sources of income. Working online and offline simultaneously may be a better option.

I am currently on a project of limiting my spendings so that j can save and invest much of my daily earnings.
$10 per day is my low key target for now , but I would definitely increase it in future.

I am currently on a project of limiting my spendings so that j can save and invest much of my daily earnings.
$10 per day is my low key target for now , but I would definitely increase it in future.
Anyone who makes $10 every single day online can live comfortably if you are in a cheap country. I think that is quite possible if you are able to venture into things like freelancing.

No one can really tell exactly how much will be enough in a day even after making a budget but we only makes assumptions which may or may not be exactly what we wanted.

That is actually the plan. working for salary in today's world is not advisable unless you want to combine it with several sources of income. Working online and offline simultaneously may be a better option.
That's the real deal, It is always good to set a plan in place to help you establish a lot of ventures. But more importantly it is very good to back those plans with action.

That's the real deal, It is always good to set a plan in place to help you establish a lot of ventures. But more importantly it is very good to back those plans with action.
A lot of people have plans but not everyone has the capacity to back it up with action. Knowledge is good and important but you must put the knowledge into use if you want to be successful.

As human , we are greedy in nature and we tend to want more when we reaches our main target , there was a time when I promised that just $2 daily is enough for me , but after meeting the target , I keep urging for more .

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
I do not set limits on the amount of money I spend in a day. I spend money depending on when I see fit and that varies from day to day. Therefore my expenses do not get calculated by me

A lot of people have plans but not everyone has the capacity to back it up with action. Knowledge is good and important but you must put the knowledge into use if you want to be successful.
Truly, without action there is not going to be the results you seek.
Knowledge is nothing without action, that is why it is absolutely essential that you are disciplined enough to execute your plans.

Truly, without action there is not going to be the results you seek.
Knowledge is nothing without action, that is why it is absolutely essential that you are disciplined enough to execute your plans.
when I see people who wants to make money online the first thing I always tell them is that you must be very disciplined if you must be successful in the internet. Having the knowledge is good but you must put it into action.

when I see people who wants to make money online the first thing I always tell them is that you must be very disciplined if you must be successful in the internet. Having the knowledge is good but you must put it into action.
The Frank thing is that it is very difficult to put in the effort at first because it would stretch you to unimaginable lengths.

But once you are consistent, everything would be more automated and easier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back