What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

My target now is to be earning 10 dollars daily. It's not like 10 dollars is enough for me a day but I want to start from there. Earning 10 dollars daily, I believe, is a right step in right direction for anyone who to be financially independent.

Honestly speaking i cant actually give a specific amount cause anything could happen in a day. There are days i would definitely spend a lot, while there are days i we spend little to Notting. Though if i can earn five dollars per day or upwards, it would be really nice.

I would say for myself per day if I could hit between $10 - $20 per day that would be great for me and would definitely help me a lot in terms of living and also being a little more financially stable. With the cost of living rising and so much uncertainty, I think everyone's hopes are for them to be more financially stable. My goal right now is to be making around $10 - $20 per day and to hopefully increase that the more I work and the more I get established.

The highest I have been earning every day is just 1.5 dollars and sometimes 1 depending on my time and activities for the day. When I am stressed I don't usually make up so that , sometimes even lower. But a normal circumstances it is always 1.5 dollar.
This is the amount of money that most of the beginners earn on easy task websites like paid to post websites, PTC, micro task websites and more but as time passes the earnings will increase.

Well, after ruminating and come into conclusion about this, I will be needing $2 per day even in the days of emergency. However, this is when I have deducted two square meals which are morning and the night. I prefer cooking myself in the morning and in the night therefore the foodstuffs are used.

For me, i will live a fully fulfilled life based on my demographics if I could make about $20 in a day. I think it should be okay for me to take care of me and my family . This is exactly what I am struggling to make online on a daily basis.
I am probably going to be very rich if I am going to be making up to $20 in a day. This is going to amount to almost $600 in a month and that is well above the normal line here.

Everyday does not necessarily go exactly the way the other one is not average I believe that I should be able to spend at least $4 in a day. This is what I am going to be on the safe side.

Making $4 is a really low amount of money in my country because inflation is insanely high in here. It all depends on the value of dollar and the local currency and the value of dollar is not increasing at all.

This is the amount of money that most of the beginners earn on easy task websites like paid to post websites, PTC, micro task websites and more but as time passes the earnings will increase.
Most will not increase, well sometimes some platforms pays a bit lower than what you are seeing. PTC platforms will not always pay you anything reasonable as I've come to understand.

Everyday does not necessarily go exactly the way the other one is not average I believe that I should be able to spend at least $4 in a day. This is what I am going to be on the safe side.
Yeah, people have different things they spend your money on. You must not necessarily spend the way other people are spending their own money. $4 everyday is quite good especially as a beginner.
Well, if we are talking about enough right now the in think making about $15 to $20 in a day would really be enough for me and I am working my way to actualizing this someday.
it is actually very possible for you to make more than that amount of money but you must create a very good passive income source for yourself. Having a blog you can give you more than that.

Last edited:
I think making $50 on daily basis is quite ok for me. I know that is far from reach at the moment but I am still learning tangible skills that will make me that amount of money every single day
$50 daily is a good money. If you can make it consistently in a month, that'll be a lot of money. For now, I'm looking at the possibilities of earning $20 daily. I know it's possible and that's why I'm looking for more ways of making money online.

$50 daily is a good money. If you can make it consistently in a month, that'll be a lot of money. For now, I'm looking at the possibilities of earning $20 daily. I know it's possible and that's why I'm looking for more ways of making money online.
of course it is very much possible. you just have to discover a very good business venture that works. Freelancing is a good venture that way make you up to that amount of money but you need to know that it may take time.

If I can be getting 100 bucks everyday I'm sure it will be enough to sustain me. But where can I get that amount? So one has to hustle for the little he can get and stop dreaming of what's almost impossible.

I need at least $50 per day to pay my bills. This includes my rent, grocery bills, fuel, etc. Anything I make more than that will go to my saving and investment account. I save money so that I can invest it.

If I can be getting 100 bucks everyday I'm sure it will be enough to sustain me. But where can I get that amount? So one has to hustle for the little he can get and stop dreaming of what's almost impossible.
Making such amount of money will take a lot of hard work and consistency. $100 every single day is not impossible especially if you are into trading but you need to have big capital.

I think making $50 on daily basis is quite ok for me. I know that is far from reach at the moment but I am still learning tangible skills that will make me that amount of money every single day
It is a very good thing that you have put a particular goal for yourself and all that is remaining right now is to actually put the work and ensure that you are going to smash your goals in no distant time.

I am a student and I don't have a big monetary requirement. I need money to pay fees and pay for lodge and food. I receive allowance from my parents and just need to do part time work to make some money for small needs

Well, $50 per day is certainly a good sum of cash. many people are earning that much money by being a freelancer. Some of them earn far much more than that by selling books online.

It is a very good thing that you have put a particular goal for yourself and all that is remaining right now is to actually put the work and ensure that you are going to smash your goals in no distant time.
Yeah, with the right knowledge and determination is actually possible to achieve anything especially in the online space. I believe in the near future it is going to be a possibility.

I'm not a type of guy that likes spending allot of money, in as much I have card and good network connection on my phone, I don't care much about anything, I don't squander allot.
The fact that I am not that active like before on forums, but as for now, I am trying so hard to see how I generate some money for myself, once I have like $2 everyday, it gladens me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back