What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

Image manipulation is actually a thing for the graphic designers and not UI UX designers. Image manipulation is like making a standing person in a picture to look like he's sitting or even running; stuffs like that.
Does it really mean that graphic designing is quite complicated because I was thinking that graphic and logo design are almost the same. I was thinking it is just about you designing flyers and some other minor things.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
This question is quite funny if you ask me. This is because, in a day, there various things that I myself will need (talking about my basic necessities) as well as things I would like to service to other people. I don't think I can actually determine the amount.

On a daily I do make alot of money and I think that it's enough for me so I think that if you want to increase your budget or earning potential then you must definitely increase your time for work the more time you spend the more money you get

Sometimes it is hard to tell but there are some certain things that will determine the amount of money you need in a day. One of it is the country you are residing and another one is your lifestyle.
That's true, I think if you have a family you need to have a lot of money to take good care of them, but if you are all alone you don't really need that much.

Does it really mean that graphic designing is quite complicated because I was thinking that graphic and logo design are almost the same. I was thinking it is just about you designing flyers and some other minor things.
To be a good graphic designer, you need to learn a lot of things aside from putting visual elements together. When a customer gives you a picture that's not fit for your design then you will need some editing skills to work on the picture. You also need some content creating skills too but you will have to charge extra for it.

To be a good graphic designer, you need to learn a lot of things aside from putting visual elements together. When a customer gives you a picture that's not fit for your design then you will need some editing skills to work on the picture. You also need some content creating skills too but you will have to charge extra for it.
Ok, that means you must really understand what your client is interested based on what he or she has offered you to do. Is graphic design also related to photo shopping and image edition ?

Ok, that means you must really understand what your client is interested based on what he or she has offered you to do. Is graphic design also related to photo shopping and image edition ?
Yes, graphic designing is also related to photo editing and manipulation, using Photoshop, and also knowing a bit about content creation because it will all help make your work appear nice and real.

I don't have a maximum amount that would be enough for me in a single day.
However, I have a minimum amount and it would be about $1 .
My maximum amount is limitless

I believe it is quite difficult for any person to accurately forecast how much can be sufficient for him or her because I think every day brings its unique demands that need to be met.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
Nobody can predict how much will enter in a day. The more money enter the more you spend on our wants. We just manage a little that enter in a day in other to manage our income daily.

That's true, I think if you have a family you need to have a lot of money to take good care of them, but if you are all alone you don't really need that much.

Well, from my perspective, it takes enough money today, whether you're living with family or on your own, to get by because everything has become more expensive recently, making it impossible to buy anything without money. Even food items are now expensive.

Today's circumstances are that without oxygen we can survive few time, but without money we can't survive in this world😀😀😀.

Yes of course I do have a set goal on how much I will gain a day. For example in this forum bizdustry I have a goal of making 500biznotes a day and I keep on to it. It's a decision based on what I do for a living.

Well, from my perspective, it takes enough money today, whether you're living with family or on your own, to get by because everything has become more expensive recently, making it impossible to buy anything without money. Even food items are now expensive.

Today's circumstances are that without oxygen we can survive few time, but without money we can't survive in this world😀😀😀.
That's true,I completely agree with what you've said sir, we all need money before we can survive, there's no way we humans can live without money, that way doesn't exist.

I have tried to learn graphic designing many years ago. I would definitely say that it is difficult. However, learning any kind of skill is not an easy job at all.

Currently the amount $1 or even lesser which I am making daily nowadays is not enough to make end , if I can be making at least five dollars in a day , the amount will be enough tontake care of my daily needs .

No is not enough,no matter how much you are earning you'll like to be earning more, for me I'll like to be earning $100 per day, I know that's sounds very much but if you have a skill set that's very much possible.
In my opinion it is not very much and it is so much possible as well, you just need to have the right skillset to carry it out and you should be fine by doing that but do not expect result as soon as possible

Based on the stage I am now, $5 is enough for me spend on a day when converted naira. What I do is presently is studies, so I just needed academic balance.

I have tried to learn graphic designing many years ago. I would definitely say that it is difficult. However, learning any kind of skill is not an easy job at all.
Graphic designing is just a simple skills to my understanding though I haven't try it out before but based on the fact that there are so many people offering the skills in freelancing platform. This is difficult to believe.

I am thinking of about $100 in a day.

But it is something that is not easy at all.

It requires so much hard work and I'm trying hard to put in more efforts to realise this dream.

I am thinking of about $100 in a day.

But it is something that is not easy at all.

It requires so much hard work and I'm trying hard to put in more efforts to realise this dream.
Well, sir, your goal is not impossible, but it is a little bit difficult. If our goals are more ambitious, we are more motivated to work toward them because making $100 in a single day is not a difficult task if we have the necessary skills. I wish you the best of luck and hope you eventually reach your goal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back