What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

The numbers of people a person will love to hired, depends on the strength of his business. if my business is strong, I will love to hired best of its strength and how I can br able to pay them at the right time.

The required number of people demands to be hired depends on the type and nature of the business and also as more the business start growing, the more the number of people will be needed to be hired.

It is not about having a large number of people that you have in your team, but how they are all able to deliver effectively without getting to ruin the goal of that particular organisation.

It is not about having a large number of people that you have in your team, but how they are all able to deliver effectively without getting to ruin the goal of that particular organisation.
I think the size of your workforce should be directly proportional to the tasks available. It is financially unwise to employ a large number of staff who would perform very little functions.

If am to hire any one or people in my business or has a manager of a business it will be dependent on the type of business,so the amount of individual that will be employed is dependent on the purpose of the business

The number of persons i would like to hire for my business will depend on the type and size of that business. On a normal ground, I will like to start with maximum of two persons for that business of mine
Yes, the number of person to hire in your business can actually depends how big the business is, if actually the business is big I can hire alot of people in that business.

Yes, the number of person to hire in your business can actually depends how big the business is, if actually the business is big I can hire alot of people in that business.
The numbers of worker you need to employ depends on th amount of workdorce needed and the largeness of the organisation, I know a bakery that started with just three employee but now because the workload keeps increasing because I their increase in sale, they now have a total number of 10 employee

Well it depends on the level of production or services I want to manufacture or render. If I would have a point on sales (POS) business I could have as many employees as possible since I would love to have branches.

I would only hire people based on the workload I have in the business or organization. This is to reduce the cost of running the place and other unnecessary expenses that will reduce the income at the end.

I would only hire people based on the workload I have in the business or organization. This is to reduce the cost of running the place and other unnecessary expenses that will reduce the income at the end.
Definitely, the workload will determine the amount of people you will hire in a particular job. If it is a job that requires a lot of manpower then you can hire as much people as possible but otherwise you can hire lesser number people. the running costs should be put into consideration when making this decision.

Businesses are usually bound to take an unexpected turn of events and I usually advise that you should try to adapt to them as well even in terms of employment of staff.

Definitely, the workload will determine the amount of people you will hire in a particular job. If it is a job that requires a lot of manpower then you can hire as much people as possible but otherwise you can hire lesser number people. the running costs should be put into consideration when making this decision.
This is exactly what I was saying. It helps to reduce the cost of running the business. This is also why most companies downsize their workforce when they see that they are really spending much on salaries.

This is exactly what I was saying. It helps to reduce the cost of running the business. This is also why most companies downsize their workforce when they see that they are really spending much on salaries.
Yeah, sometimes business people employ too much number of employees and after sometime they will find out that they are spending so much amount of money on that . So they will begin to look a way in which they will downsize the number of employees.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.
some idea, but The need for hiring more employees depends not only on how many people, irrespective of the reason; leave your company, but how rapidly your business is growing. Hiring the right individuals at right time is crucial to your business' success.

Yeah, sometimes business people employ too much number of employees and after sometime they will find out that they are spending so much amount of money on that . So they will begin to look a way in which they will downsize the number of employees.
It is really bad when it gets to this stage of relieving people of their jobs. A good business organization must always ensure it hires the number of staff it can actually afford salaries for.

It is really bad when it gets to this stage of relieving people of their jobs. A good business organization must always ensure it hires the number of staff it can actually afford salaries for.
That is actually true. It is better for businesses to employ a lesser number of people and when they find out that they need more manpower they can hire more people. But hiring a lot of people and later relieving them of their jobs does not really make sense.

Currently managing my baking business has been tiring because the customers and the demands has increases and i only have one workers , so i am thinking of employing one more.

At myself, most people that usually do agricultural business do not hire anyone to help them run the agricultural farming because the take it as waste of money from there local mentality.

It actually depends on the type of business it is but starting it I would like to start with atleast two people because by then I will not have enough to pay them but with time I can add to the number.

The number of persons i would like to hire for my business will depend on the type and size of that business. On a normal ground, I will like to start with maximum of two persons for that business of mine
Hiring many people on business can actually depends how big that business is can really depends the number people you want hire in your business, for me if actually my business is a business can hire as many as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back