What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

I can only say that In my business,I will only Hire the required number if persons I think I can hire per time and nothing more. At least I should be able to pay the few numbers I have hired without issues
one thing about owning a business is that at the initial stage of the business you will have to start up with the most essential things that you are offering so that you will not have to incure unessary overhead cost and expenses.

I think the capacity or the numbers of people an individual can hired or a company can hired depends on it financial strength and the amount of labour it required. if I am I need of much labour then I can hire much.

Once I want to hire people to work for me in my agricultural farming work, I do pick a specific number base on how they will be able to finish the work as fast as possible.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
For your information hiring should be directly proportional to the output,having in mind the capacity of work space availability,so as to avoid idleness of staffs at place of work. So if a work place demand 4 staffs for instance,you don't employ 2 staffs if not work done will not be effective or productive.

Well concerning hiring people to do my work or help me run my agricultural farming investment I only hire people in proportion to the particular work i want them to do for me.

There is no particular number of people in which you are supposed to hire. This means that the number of people in your business as opposed to increase with the requirements.

There is no particular number of people in which you are supposed to hire. This means that the number of people in your business as opposed to increase with the requirements.
Probably, there is no specific amount of people you need to hire. if there are a lot of workload in your business venture then you need to hire a lot of people and vice-versa.

If I would open a small business I may start it alone before hiring one person, who may be a family member, so that I will be able to manage the business well.

Though, hiring people to perform a job for you determines the nature and how many can finish such job. As to me, if I hire 5 to 6 people to work on my agricultural farm during the harvest time will be okay.

Actually hiring staff or employees for a company, depends on the workload and the financial status of the company. I will love to hired much if I can pay them there salaries.
Personally I think the number of people to hire in a company is not the problem but you should always consider what's the productive capacity of your business if there is workload on the available employees.

Last edited:
Many people would definitely like to hire the actual amount of people they need. However, there are a few telemarketing companies that usually hire a lots of people and they have no problem hiring more people than they need.

There is no particular amount of people that I think a business is supposed to have. The most important thing is that the employees should be comfortable and revenue should be flowing in.

Mostly it depends on the type of business , not all businesses will need a certain number of employees at the particular period of time . It depends on responsibilities available in the business for people to do.

It actually depends on how large my organization is, to me I believe the more the organization increases, the more people I will have to employ. However it is not good to have employees that are too many, that can affect business.

This totally depends on the kind of business you are doing, the number of workers you will employ depends on the type of business, if it's a large business then you need many people.

This totally depends on the kind of business you are doing, the number of workers you will employ depends on the type of business, if it's a large business then you need many people.
The number of workers which you need to employ depend on the largeness of your work , you can start with any amount of workers that can conveniently work for the business and once the responsibilityis growing higher and you are having more demands , then you have to increase the number of your workers .

The number of workers which you need to employ depend on the largeness of your work , you can start with any amount of workers that can conveniently work for the business and once the responsibilityis growing higher and you are having more demands , then you have to increase the number of your workers .
That's true, you don't have to employ a lot of people if you have a small business that's why you always need to plan before you can start up anything.

It's depends on the nature of the business. Some online business may not needs you to hire much people. I would like to hire 2 person but mostly depends on what is available to do .

It's depends on the nature of the business. Some online business may not needs you to hire much people. I would like to hire 2 person but mostly depends on what is available to do .
The number of people to employ depend on the size of the company . A big company would need more than two employees to run the business successfully.

The amount of people to hire depends on the business scale. If you're running a small business and your business can't afford more than two people, then you will have to hire just two people. I currently have to people working at the store with me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back