What's new

How many forum site you work on??

I'm presently working on 2 ; Bizdustry and Got forum, l was also working on TCP but I learnt it's a Sam get paid to forum and the website is not accessible any more. Anyone who knows other legit ones
shouldn't hesitate to Share with us.
I believe your two preferences are bizdustry and gptforum. Those two are legit, well built and very interactive to be with. The two Amins are working hand in hand to make sure that online earnings isn't what people thought years back. People believe that online business or gigs are scam, but that isn't 100% truth. Their are still legit sites one earn something tangible.

Both bizdustry and honeygain are legit. But the later, being 'honeygain requires you to have enough data subscription and strong WLAN to connect to it in order to mine at a high speed. If you are using limited data subscription you might not make profit with honeygain. Unlimited subscription suits honeygain app.
He bizdustry and honeygain are both legit, but Honeygain sucks a lot of data and you can only enjoy it if you are sharing a data in your neighbourhood, while i really have fun while earning on bizdustry, and i also earn on Gpt forum sites.

He bizdustry and honeygain are both legit, but Honeygain sucks a lot of data and you can only enjoy it if you are sharing a data in your neighbourhood, while i really have fun while earning on bizdustry, and i also earn on Gpt forum sites.
Interesting, that you earn from bizdustry and gptforum. Honeygain is legit too, but consumes much of the data. Had it been i use WIFI connected to it, with unlimited data plan, it could've been a marvelous passive income.l for me.

Currently, I am earning just about $2 per day by posting on the forums available via the forum wheel. I have been on the forum wheel since many years and after going in to hibernation for sometime, the forum wheel is gaining momentum again.

Currently, I am earning just about $2 per day by posting on the forums available via the forum wheel. I have been on the forum wheel since many years and after going in to hibernation for sometime, the forum wheel is gaining momentum again.
I have heard before something related to the forum wheel, but I was looking for it on the internet and I didn't get it, or maybe I didn't put the correct name. Can you share the link to enter the site? I would like to know more about it and evaluate the benefits.

I have tried so many platforms and am looking in the direction of other sites too. But non of these other platforms can be compared to that of Bizdustry. I have tried paidtoclick, adzbazar and co. Bit they aren't as straight forward and promising as Bizdustry.

I work on 2 paying site and are bizdustry and forums coin,but i prefer bizdustry because they are my favorite and I enjoy bizdustry more because they are also The best paying site... still looking forward to earn more from them..

With some exceptions, I have been posting on bizdustry and gpt forums regularly in the past few weeks, I am enjoying my time on these two forums. My aim is to make at least $1 a day

I have lost a count of number if sites I have joined, however, these days, I am active on two forums only. I post on forums when I do not have any assignments. Normally, I am busy on my own sites.
Post automatically merged:

In the past I have worked on 20-25 forums through postloop and the forum wheel, however, these days I am active only on two forums bizdustry and gpt forum.

Of all the forums that I have come across, bizdustry is still the best in my opinion. Altho I'm a new member but the testimony of people is way all motivating that it might be difficult for other forums which do not meet up to this standard to get my attention

I wish I could add few more forums just like bizdustry and gptforum. I am making some cool cash on these forums and if I manage to post on two more forums, I can earn well

I wish I could add few more forums just like bizdustry and gptforum. I am making some cool cash on these forums and if I manage to post on two more forums, I can earn well
You can add Forum coin and beermoney forum if you have enough time. Both are so good just like bizdustry and gpt forum. Personally, I am comfortable working in three; forum coin, beermoney forum and bizdustry. With the time I have, I can manage to earn a dollar daily when I combine the earnings from all three.

I have few that make sense and are paying like Toloka and I just joined bizdustry and I hope to earn from it .In Toloka you just need to perform tasks and get paid .

So far i have worked on just two forum sites. My time is so important to be so am always careful on where to invest my time so it wont be a waste at the very end

currently I have 3 functional forum including bizdustry I registered recently they are functional as I mentioned earlier encouraging most especially for students in higher learning ground it serve as an Avenue for students to ear out their point of view and also learn for others people contribution.

Currently I'm only sticking with just two forum platforms where I make some incentives; bizdustry and Trendri. I also aspire to have more that are legit and genuine like these two.

My best forums are Bizdustry and Forum Coin , I visit them daily , may be there are more good forums will appear let's hope for good .

I have been wirking on manybof them some time ago. But itboccurednto mr that bizdustry isnjust the one incan closely relate and flow with

I work in three forums currently. They are Forum coin, Bizdustry and Beer money forum. They are the best paid to post forums right now and very reliable since all the three admins in the sites have proven to be trustworthy people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back