How many forum site you work on??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??

Yes, there many Post forums That are emerging, and I registered on many if them but I just choose one before which is Bizdustry but I get new one yesterday through Bizdustry which is TCPgamingz, I registered and I'm on it, making it be two forums I'm working on.

Chances are you have moved on at this point, even if the websites are always great. It's human nature to use things in cycles

I currently work on bizdustry and tcpgamming. I saw you in TCP gamming.

Pls may I know about trendri? How does it work?

If I am not mistaking, I have worked in three get paid to write forum with bizdustry inclusive. I have been working on a transcription site. The QA world transcription was not that difficult to earn from but the work was quite scarce to do. I also joined Fiverr and Upwork were I wanted to be producing writing services.

Currently I'm working on two and both of them are going well
They are Bizdustry and Trendri
I love Bizdustry more because they are more plan and it's very easy to receive your money through your wallet

Ever since I join bizdustry I'm quit discouraged to other sites, because it has not been easy,I work with my mobile phone for about 15hours a day.so am proud because bizdustry are great.
Post automatically merged:

Ever since I join bizdustry I'm quit discouraged to other sites, because it has not been easy,I work with my mobile phone for about 15hours a day.so am proud because bizdustry are great.

I wish I could have up to 5 get paid to post forums which I can make at least $10 in combine on daily basis. At present I have about three which are Bizdustry of course, Trendri is the second one while GTPforum is the third one. The Trendri is making it a bit diffcult to meet my daily target due to their constant updates. The most consistent of the three is Bizdustry and the payment is always prompt.

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Are they also for other countries?

I am currently working on this very one and one other one right now. I need more so that at the end of the day I can make up to $7. I learnt that some paid to post platforms do not accept any cryptocurrency as their method of payment, and it makes it very difficult for Non PayPal countries to be able to participate.

I have limited my online job to bizdustry forum i have definitely decided to be focused on this very platform because of their sincerity.
Bizdustry is a good place to has given me ample opportunity to work without stress.

I currently work on bizdustry and tcpgamming. I saw you in TCP gamming.

Pls may I know about trendri? How does it work?
Trendri is also a PTP site that rewards based on your rank. You earn for comments and threads. Which is $0.018 - $0.06 per comment and depending on your rank. $0.02 - $0.08 per thread depending on your rank too. If you wanna join trendri follow this link and join.

I work on three forum platforms. I must say that they are different in functionality and different in transparency over the years that I have been with these forums. I only joined bizdustry just a coiple few days ago and I must say it's been really cool here though

I work on three forum platforms. I must say that they are different in functionality and different in transparency over the years that I have been with these forums. I only joined bizdustry just a coiple few days ago and I must say it's been really cool here though
Bizdustry is a revelation since its emergence in the internet world. I love this forum with utmost priority. You didn't mention those remaining two that is in different functionality with the others. I have many PTP sites i work on, but bizdustry is the best.

I have joined so many forum before but this Bizdustry is the one catches me because it is fun to post and while you post you are earning from it. Nobody beats Bizdustry. I think this community has the potential to be the number one community someday and I can't wait for that to happen.

I recently registered on gptforum and Tcpgamimig and I'm loving both already.

Though I have really done much tcp, I have had sometime to go through gptforum and I like the way we take things easy there.

Tcpgamimig is easier to use and has quite a soft interface, nevertheless, I do most of the work on Bizdustry.

Recently, I joined Trendri. I am not satisfied with the post length requirement, however, I have decided to post on the site because it also rewards for comments on our thread. If the thread gets pumped up, I have the potential to earn well. There are too many paid to post forums but so little time. I cannot spend all day long posting.

I am working on Bizdustry, Chat Banter (via Forum Wheel), Trendri and Sports Forum aside from Forum Coin which is just a look-and-see forum for me. With Trendri I post only 6 comments and that's all. I stopped posting a new thread because the moderator had made my threads look bad by judging it as in the wrong category. Trendri is going sour anyway so maybe I would eventually quit. By the way I am also posting now in GPTforum although I am not expecting to earn much because it is also a look-and-see forum for me.

I work on 3 online forum couple with me updating my social media such as Instagram, Twitter and Whatsapp not leaving out the little blog i run, it hasn't been easy. I also have other offline commitments that needs my attention too.

I have about few of them.apart fron bizdustry.com and quiet educative you learn more everyday.
I intend to have an Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back