What's new

How many forum site you work on??

Many people including myself work on just a site. But people that have the time would be wrong on multiple sites. Or those who work remotely, would have the tendencies of working or more than a site.

Yes, there many Post forums That are emerging, and I registered on many if them but I just choose one before which is Bizdustry but I get new one yesterday through Bizdustry which is TCPgamingz, I registered and I'm on it, making it be two forums I'm working on.
I have worked on many forum and ptc sites and I can categorically says that bizdustry still remain the best, I am only working on bizdustry, and cashtime forum for now.

TCP gaming forum is no more in existence ,And the other platforms abd forum you could register and make more money online are forumcoin and the rest

I have worked on many forum and ptc sites and I can categorically says that bizdustry still remain the best, I am only working on bizdustry, and cashtime forum for now.
I totally agree with you and I think most of the members here feel the same way. Bizdustry is the best among all the forums, and cashtime is still in testing for now it pays and I hope it stays that way.

I totally agree with you and I think most of the members here feel the same way. Bizdustry is the best among all the forums, and cashtime is still in testing for now it pays and I hope it stays that way.
I also pray and hope the cashtime that's still in testing stays that way too because bizdustry is one of the sources of my livelihood, I can't be jumping from one forum to another.

For now, I am only active in three forums; forum coin, Bizdustry and beer money forum. Though I am taking a one week break from bmf. I have been so active there and I seem to have run out of things to talk about there. I will go back next week when I am more recharged.

I used to frequent one back in 2012 where I learnt a lot about HYIP. The administrator died after some time so the forum struggled bitterly. I worked on Noise.Cash from January till they stopped giving out free BCH tips last month. Now, I'm here with Bizdustry and I'm hoping to learn and earn as I move along.

I also pray and hope the cashtime that's still in testing stays that way too because bizdustry is one of the sources of my livelihood, I can't be jumping from one forum to another.
You can't neglect Bizdustry for other forums, at least in my case! I can and should try to make money elsewhere, but my priority is still here. Maybe I should take advantage of other sites and who knows, if this new forum will be maintained over time.

You can't neglect Bizdustry for other forums, at least in my case! I can and should try to make money elsewhere, but my priority is still here. Maybe I should take advantage of other sites and who knows, if this new forum will be maintained over time.
That's the spirit , bizdustry is also my priority even thou I earned somewhere else but I will always be loyal and greatful to bizdustry for helping me during the covid-19 period.

I worked on a number of forum sites before finding out about bizdustry. I can't say my experience on these sites were fun because it was not. Very difficult to understand those platforms unlike bizdustry

That's the spirit , bizdustry is also my priority even thou I earned somewhere else but I will always be loyal and greatful to bizdustry for helping me during the covid-19 period.
Yes, for me it has been a great help in difficult economic times, it has taught me a lot, and I have met people like you, nice to share opinions and experiences. I will always stay active in Bizdustry.

No matter how I try to limit the sites I'm working on, I see myself joining more of them again. I think at the moment, I'm registered member of all existing paying sites, but only active here on bizdustry.

Presently now I'm working on to forum site in which our comments and I'm being paid these sides include bizdustry and trendy, I comment on those sites and I'm being paid.

For now, I work with 3 form sites which are Bizdustry, Trendri and Forumcoin. I have the intention of joining more so as to increase my earnings and also learn about other ways of earning from these sites.

I currently work on three paid to post office websites. Posting on this websites is fun and of course I am enjoying it and making some good money. Even though I have other things I do, but I still try my best to keep up with them.

Concerning how many forum sites I have work on. Well, I have worked on just two , bizdustry and beermoney forum, there are other also that are available if we research but I am well pleased with bizdustry. Got kicked out of beermoney and I just focused on making my earning and learnings on this forum site

I am currently working in just two forums; bizdustry and forum coin. These two are the best for me right now. I also love beer money forum but I have taken a short break from it. But I am starting to see that working in just a few sites is really good, I provide more quality work because I never get a burnout.

I currently work on Bizdustry and Forumcoin only. These two are good forums as compared to others. I have not been able to find other high-paying forums on the internet that pay a good amount of salary to their members when it comes to posting. If someone can recommend any forum, then I would be glad to offer my services there! :)

Currently, I am on Bizdustry only. Until recently, I was also on gpt forum but after gpt forum was merged with bzdustry, I am using only bizdustry. However, in the past I was in a lot of forums available via postloop and the forum wheel

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back