What's new

How many forum site you work on??

Please I will advice you not to waste your time on TCPGaming site, because they are scam,butt you can go ahead with then tho,I was warned but don't listen until they do it for me there,so I guess I learn in a hard way. So for now just bizdustry, forumcoin for trendri I don't really know what's going on there, because I ask for my payment since yesterday but never here anything till now..
Hmm I'm surprised to see many people saying TCP gaming forum is a scam but all those people posting payment proof how did they come about theirs? That's what don't understand.

I just work in bizdustry . it's a site where you earn real money .it provides you new ideas by posting.i enjoy working there.there are many sites which are scam and which gives you nothing but wasting of time.you can earn money by doing good work here

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
I'm working on bizdistry only. But now I'm planning to use other forums also.

well for me i work with bizdustry although i am not really a dedicated member because i am still trying to get the hang of the forum but other platform i put time on is affiliate marketing, like SFI, clickbank and warrior plus. putting more effort in affiliate marketing helps me broaden my knowledge as a marketer, because thats my line of business.

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

I also have many websites that I registered with and I am only working with just four of them cos most of them are scam, I decided to work with bizdustry, tcpgaming, trendri and moolatask beacuse they are reliable , they also do their cash out process early

I don't work on much of sites but my work on Bizdustry is beneficial for me and better in all aspects, Chat Banter (via Forum Wheel), Trendri and Sports Forum aside from Forum Coin which is just a look-and-see forum for me. With Trendri I post only 6 comments and that's all. I stopped posting a new thread because the moderator had made my threads look bad by judging it as in the wrong category. Trendri is going sour anyway so maybe.
I never got to start on Trendri. Some words in a post are simply considered spam by the boys, and it's to stressful to make sure you reach the minimum required length for your post to be credited.

But it's ok, apart from those issues.

I also have many websites that I registered with and I am only working with just four of them cos most of them are scam, I decided to work with bizdustry, tcpgaming, trendri and moolatask beacuse they are reliable , they also do their cash out process early
Currently TCPgaming, trendri isn't stable at the moment. They have suspended withdrawals, trendri have suspended incentive. But the admin promised to return sooner with another format of reward system, let's watch how it goes.

Most of the earning sites have all reduced their earning point and some has remove their withdrawer , I don't know whats going on, online eafning is not what it used to be any more, I pray they come back on time
Currently TCPgaming, trendri isn't stable at the moment. They have suspended withdrawals, trendri have suspended incentive. But the admin promised to return sooner with another format of reward system, let's watch how it goes.

Because of busy routine and other projects , currently I am not actively working on any forum. I am paying attention towards my YouTube channel because I have many videos which are not shared because I have no time to edit those videos and now I am paying attention to this point. Secondly, I have some closed orders related to art and craft which I have to Manage now...so I have no time to work on forums...

Currently, I am working only on Bizdustry and Forum Coin. I was trying to be active on Trendri but they stopped the reward program. I had also joined GPT forum but I never was active on that site. Even though wanted to be active I could not be active because I did not have time. I am thinking to try my hands on article writing.

Presently I have about seven website I work on in other to earn more money,am still looking forward to make some research if I can find a legit platforms again ,,my real focus sometimes ago was to do online business,so that is why I always make efforts to make sure my dreams come true.

Most of the earning sites have all reduced their earning point and some has remove their withdrawer , I don't know whats going on, online eafning is not what it used to be any more, I pray they come back on time
All that is happening cos of decrease in their revenue. Due to the inflow of new members made their total expenditures to climb higher. And pose serious financial workload to them that's why they suspended the incentive in order to find alternate to generate funds in paying members.
Post automatically merged:

Because of busy routine and other projects , currently I am not actively working on any forum. I am paying attention towards my YouTube channel because I have many videos which are not shared because I have no time to edit those videos and now I am paying attention to this point. Secondly, I have some closed orders related to art and craft which I have to Manage now...so I have no time to work on forums...
I've seen that you're quite busy with other offline duties and and some of your online gigs, notably 'YouTube. Its not easy to post on forums cos of the minimal pay rate but sometimes i just feel to interact with friends here that have vital information to share.

Last edited:
I have about few of them.apart fron bizdustry.com and quiet educative you learn more everyday.
I intend to have an Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.
I am working on about 5 websites for online earning .As Bizdustry.com Taskpays,Tcp Gaming,Tao of block,swagbucks,

I was introduced into all these learning forums not too long ago. So far bizdustry will rank first among them all in terms of being honest and genuine. The admins are highly rated. Earnings are dwindling but it's still ok. I tried to gaming. I have accumulated enough points but still can't cash out. Giving up on them all

Hmm, then you need another legit and paying forum site. Have you heard about this tcpgaming forum?? Its a legit one and you need to join and start money some extra bucks to it. You will get your payment through paypal and xoom, when you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.
Yeah , i have been working there for half a month but the admin gave me my first withdrawal only , i have taken two more withdrawals but the admin hasn't sent me any message and all my messages are unseen .
So , be careful.

I'm presently working on Gpt as well, about Trendri the first day I registered my account got blocked for spam which I knew nothing about. I contacted the admin but never got any response. As for TCP it's dead and gone the site is even no longer accessible

Hardluck concerning your health issues, everything will be fine. I have engaged in so many online earnings platforms of which i smiled at few due to the legitimacy of the platform, while i frowned at most because the start as potential earning platform then later fold up,making efforts and time put into it to be wasted and it's annoying and demoralising, so far am currently into only bizdustry and honeygain.

Hardluck concerning your health issues, everything will be fine. I have engaged in so many online earnings platforms of which i smiled at few due to the legitimacy of the platform, while i frowned at most because the start as potential earning platform then later fold up,making efforts and time put into it to be wasted and it's annoying and demoralising, so far am currently into only bizdustry and honeygain.
Both bizdustry and honeygain are legit. But the later, being 'honeygain requires you to have enough data subscription and strong WLAN to connect to it in order to mine at a high speed. If you are using limited data subscription you might not make profit with honeygain. Unlimited subscription suits honeygain app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back