What's new

How many forum site you work on??

I was introduced into all these learning forums not too long ago. So far bizdustry will rank first among them all in terms of being honest and genuine. The admins are highly rated. Earnings are dwindling but it's still ok. I tried to gaming. I have accumulated enough points but still can't cash out. Giving up on them all
In my own opinion too, bizdustry still ranks in number one among the forum and earning sites that I have ever worked on, they are the sites that pays me 85% of my forum money followed by Gptforum earning sites and some other sites.

I have so many sites I have joined but I have only maintained two to three of them which bizdustry is number one. I don't know what actually went wrong with noise.cash, I was cashing out every week suddenly they started misbehaving.

In my own opinion too, bizdustry still ranks in number one among the forum and earning sites that I have ever worked on, they are the sites that pays me 85% of my forum money followed by Gptforum earning sites and some other sites.
That means the two forums in collaboration have been the best amongst other forums when it comes to rewarding you? That's fantastic. Gptforum is on the right track, following the path of bizdustry to reward members for their contributions.

Just this one. I don't see the point of being active on multiple paid to post forums because it can become tiring and just isn't worth the time. It's always good to just focus on the best paying site. I tend to post a bit here and there on ForumCoin as well but that's mainly to find out about other money-making sites. I don't really use FC to make money.

I have been engaged in so many paid site but unfortunatly i have never been paid from these sites. Instead i ending working my head out only for me to get nothing but that was until a friend of mine introduced me to bizdustry and the magic began. I have been paid twice and still counting

Both bizdustry and honeygain are legit. But the later, being 'honeygain requires you to have enough data subscription and strong WLAN to connect to it in order to mine at a high speed. If you are using limited data subscription you might not make profit with honeygain. Unlimited subscription suits honeygain app.
Sure thats true,you need unlimited transaction to be able to gain from honeygain, so far bizdustry is the only site am earning from without problems when it comes to payment because even if something comes up during payment and its been postponed, the admin eventually pays the next date he fixes.

Currently TCPgaming, trendri isn't stable at the moment. They have suspended withdrawals, trendri have suspended incentive. But the admin promised to return sooner with another format of reward system, let's watch how it goes.
No wonder I tried to go in and I wasn't paid. It's not an easy task to run a PTP site as a business. You have to ensure you make as much as you can to first cover your expenses. But if you make the payout per post to be low, people leave the site.

It's a hectic job of trying to find a balance.

Sure thats true,you need unlimited transaction to be able to gain from honeygain, so far bizdustry is the only site am earning from without problems when it comes to payment because even if something comes up during payment and its been postponed, the admin eventually pays the next date he fixes.
The reason why bizdustry remain on the paying frame, is that Admin have long time vision for the forum. That's why after postponement he still pays its beloved members, kudos to him. That reason kept me here, even when he reduced the pay rate to $0.01.
Post automatically merged:

No wonder I tried to go in and I wasn't paid. It's not an easy task to run a PTP site as a business. You have to ensure you make as much as you can to first cover your expenses. But if you make the payout per post to be low, people leave the site.

It's a hectic job of trying to find a balance.
I understand the saga that goes around with PTP sites. Its never easy to make up the expenses and still stay long in the business. It is hectic to work and earn so low cos of reduced incentives. But it is better than shutting down.

Last edited:
We are thus working on the same sites, here at Bizdustry and GPTForum, which occupy much of my time. Waiting calmly, learning and interacting with members to clarify doubts. There are other sites that increase my earnings, but if we talk about forum there are these two.

We are thus working on the same sites, here at Bizdustry and GPTForum, which occupy much of my time. Waiting calmly, learning and interacting with members to clarify doubts. There are other sites that increase my earnings, but if we talk about forum there are these two.
I understand that we do meet at gptforum and here st Bizdustry. They are the two lookalike forum sites, that is very interactive with its topics. I'm also on forumcoin, which you are in too. Can you please share other earning sites you are into, apart from forums?

I understand that we do meet at gptforum and here st Bizdustry. They are the two lookalike forum sites, that is very interactive with its topics. I'm also on forumcoin, which you are in too. Can you please share other earning sites you are into, apart from forums?
Online I am in Picoworkers, Timebucks, Lbry and helping my brother in a blog. This as I said is online, I have looked for other more profitable options but it is not easy without developing skills. Still this doesn't stop me, just the time factor and my offline obligations.

Online I am in Picoworkers, Timebucks, Lbry and helping my brother in a blog. This as I said is online, I have looked for other more profitable options but it is not easy without developing skills. Still this doesn't stop me, just the time factor and my offline obligations.
Okay. You really got many online and offline duties to handle. Are you sure you spend a minute with your friends at all, after working hours offline? Cos your online multiple tasks might suck out your remaining time.

Currently, I am on two forums, and I am looking for more forums. I can spare 2 hours every day for forum posting. The forums I participate require just 1 hour, I need two more so that I can work 2 hours every day and earn at least $50 in a month.

I could say I have been working on several sites but its just one that I have really worked upon and it's paying me. I have tried paidtoclick, adzbazar, jecoplay (for mining) and some others like coin birds but it is only this forum site that seems to be the best with their almost perfect managers, friendliness and their precise info and action. I appreciate being here and here alone if it's possible.

Okay. You really got many online and offline duties to handle. Are you sure you spend a minute with your friends at all, after working hours offline? Cos your online multiple tasks might suck out your remaining time.
At the moment I don't spend much time with them because of the Covid, but when I go out to work offline, or to run personal errands I spend my time with other people and share with them. In my offline work I spend a few hours and have hours left for socializing.

I work just on Bizdustry for now but I've got series of business running offline on my behalf. I engaged with Bizdustry not really because of the reward paid to us but for knowledge. I've learnt alot within the past few weeks than I would have learnt staying online on various social media platform and wasting precious time. Its really been impactful Working on this platform than wasting away elsewhere

At the moment I don't spend much time with them because of the Covid, but when I go out to work offline, or to run personal errands I spend my time with other people and share with them. In my offline work I spend a few hours and have hours left for socializing.
I know you'll have few hours socializing with people outside your work place. Cos of your steady and busy schedule working offline and online. Do you make out time to visit your other family members or interact with your immediate family members??

I know you'll have few hours socializing with people outside your work place. Cos of your steady and busy schedule working offline and online. Do you make out time to visit your other family members or interact with your immediate family members??
I always dedicate time to my family, at least one day a week I dedicate to them, for me it is the most important thing. Without the support and union that I have with everyone, I would not be where I am. So you have to manage your time well between forums, office and family.

I always dedicate time to my family, at least one day a week I dedicate to them, for me it is the most important thing. Without the support and union that I have with everyone, I would not be where I am. So you have to manage your time well between forums, office and family.
You're correct @Sariana23. In life we ought to manage our time well, and and make out time for every activities we found ourselves doing. So their will some time left to be with family and friends.

I'm presently working on 2 ; Bizdustry and Got forum, l was also working on TCP but I learnt it's a Sam get paid to forum and the website is not accessible any more. Anyone who knows other legit ones
shouldn't hesitate to Share with us.
Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back