What's new

How many forum site you work on??

I'm working only on bizdustry right now and I'm happy with it because I love forums and I prefer them than social media so it's make it fun to earn some money and overall I think bizdustry is the best when it comes to earn from forums

Currently, I am using only one site, i.e. bizdustry. I was active on GPT forum until it shut down. I also posted on cash time forum but I lost motivation

So there are these many sites for paid to post and I only know a few, I'm familiar with bizdustry of course, and also trendri and cash time forum and that's all, I'm just hearing of forum coin.

Currently, I am working on Bizdustry and Cash time forum. I was also on gpt forum but the site was acquired by bizdustry. I will like to join a few more sites.

For now, I am active in three paid to post sites. They are; forum coin, Bizdustry and Trendri. I really enjoy discussions in these three forums and I have enough time to be active in all of them.

I focused also on some including forum coin , and cash time forum , i an still looking for other better one i can join and earn from, the best one that would earn me more money

Trendri and bizdustry Is one of the best that I have been concentrating on me and I think they are the best paying sites for now but I concentrate more on bizdustry because it is a sites I have been learning a lot of things from, so many things I didn't know.

Yes, there many Post forums That are emerging, and I registered on many if them but I just choose one before which is Bizdustry but I get new one yesterday through Bizdustry which is TCPgamingz, I registered and I'm on it, making it be two forums I'm working on.
Currently i am using just bizdustry, how does this site work, like what is the minimum or withdraw options, do you have an ideal on how much time it would take to catch out

Well, apart from Bizdustry, I can't seem to get motivated enough to post on other paid to post forums. I have to carve out enough time to be able to work diligently.

I have work on many site and currently now am working with bizdustry.com but before I registering bizdustry.com, I work with trendri.com, thechatmogul.com, infiniteearners.com, forumcoin.com, beermoneyforum.com, dimemoneyforum.com

I currently work on bizdustry and tcpgamming. I saw you in TCP gamming.

Pls may I know about trendri? How does it work?
I thought some other users said Tcpgaming forum is a scam for they did not pay some members after they requested for payout.

Apart from bizdustry, I also use Trendri forum. It is another paid to forum websites that pays for your post reply and thread. I have received payout two times now. And forumcoin is another old legit forum.

The only pay to post site am working on is bizdustry. Though i have heard of so many other platform but most of them are scammer. Am looking for more genuine pay to post site so I can join and increase my earnings per day. I heard about trendri before but I thought the site was down.

I have on few websites which are so interesting to me because of it terms and conditions this forum site are the bizdustry, forum coin, trendri and others which I found so beneficial to me because I have earned a good considerable amount of money while working.

Currently work on two PTP websites and has really been great. Bizdustry remains my number one PTP platform. I also work on trendri if time permits.

I have limited my online job to bizdustry forum i have definitely decided to be focused on this very platform because of their sincerity.
Bizdustry is a good place to has given me ample opportunity to work without stress.
Presently I'm working on just three forum but I'm more active one than the others. Bizdustry is one other forum I'm working on and it's the only I devote most times for. Bizdustry has being a better forum to work on with all the lots of benefits to be derived.

Currently I'm working on two and both of them are going well
They are Bizdustry and Trendri
I love Bizdustry more because they are more plan and it's very easy to receive your money through your wallet
I have heard about Trendri before, can you throw some light into it as to how it works? Is it also like bizdustry in terms of activities? And i noticed you said something as to your reason why you love bizdustry more, but i would like to ask how is the payment system on Trendri

I worked on few forum site some months ago and when I see that the platforms are not encouraging me enough for the work i put in, I had to leave that platform for another. I'm on bizdustry for now

Currently work on two PTP websites and has really been great. Bizdustry remains my number one PTP platform. I also work on trendri if time permits.
The problem for me with Trendri is the payment methods they offer. They could have supported normal cryptocurrency payment as a payment method instead of Binance Pay which requires identity verification to even use it.

I wish I could have up to 5 get paid to post forums which I can make at least $10 in combine on daily basis. At present I have about three which are Bizdustry of course, Trendri is the second one while GTPforum is the third one. The Trendri is making it a bit diffcult to meet my daily target due to their constant updates. The most consistent of the three is Bizdustry and the payment is always prompt.
Hmmm can you explain better, i would like you to throw some light on thr trendri issue. I just registered on trendri like some minutes ago and have not really gotten the hang of it

Presently I'm working on just three forum but I'm more active one than the others. Bizdustry is one other forum I'm working on and it's the only I devote most times for. Bizdustry has being a better forum to work on with all the lots of benefits to be derived.
Okay, Bizdustry is better suited, concentrating on it to learn other ways of earning online is diminutive enough. I've taken my time to be here and learning about digital coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back