Making Money as Forum Poster

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can make money by posting on paid to post forums. You can also make money by posting on forums through private posting arrangement. There are a lot of forum owners who frequently hire paid posters on their forums even when their forums are not specifically paid to post sites. Currently, I am a paid poster on three forums. I will be paid certain amount of money for certain number of posts. If you want to work as a paid poster, start offering your services through webmaster forums.

I think this is a very useful information especially for the folks that are interested in the paid posting venture. I am however very much interested in this for sure.

I think you also need to establish a trusted posting history for people to easily reference. For example, Nomad is very well known across many websites and posts pretty much everywhere

I think you also need to establish a trusted posting history for people to easily reference. For example, Nomad is very well known across many websites and posts pretty much everywhere
Thanks for the feedback.
One of the reasons why I use the same screen name across multiple communities is because I can establish my authenticity. These days, the avatar I use across multiple sites is not consistent but in the past, I even used the same avatar to make people easily recognize.

I am a forum poster as well and have been working in the field off and on for I'd say the past 10+ years now. I know all the ins and outs. I've worked by share through the likes of Fiverr, Upwork and some others. I found that working away from freelance sites as a forum poster is ideal to ensure you find the best work, and are paid fairly in return.

I have not sold forum posting services through freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. I started with post exchange sites called The Forum Wheel and Postloop. These days I mostly get forum posting jobs through webmaster forums.

There were times when paid to post forums were still very much active and pay good incentives. But now even the few ones available pay very low. The best way like you said is to go through webmaster forums and offer your services as a poster.

There were times when paid to post forums were still very much active and pay good incentives. But now even the few ones available pay very low. The best way like you said is to go through webmaster forums and offer your services as a poster.
Paid to post forums are non existent these days but there has been an influx in forums these days and the owners are hiring paid posters for their forums. AS a forum owner,I also sometimes hire paid posters. Therefore, I believe it is still possible to make money as a forum poster.

In the US, where I'm from, it would take around $600/mo to equal a semi-part-time job (12 hours a week). It would be tough to make this much with forum posting, but I suppose it could be possible. Anyway, such a salary in the US is easily obtainable by working at fast food, a grocery store etc.. Anyway, I feel forum posting is harder work (even with fast typing) than fast food because you have to think so much. It takes up more time, making it even less desirable as a job.

In the US, where I'm from, it would take around $600/mo to equal a semi-part-time job (12 hours a week). It would be tough to make this much with forum posting, but I suppose it could be possible. Anyway, such a salary in the US is easily obtainable by working at fast food, a grocery store etc.. Anyway, I feel forum posting is harder work (even with fast typing) than fast food because you have to think so much. It takes up more time, making it even less desirable as a job.
I suppose that in the United States being a forum poster only doesn't work, in my country neither, you have to have more income, although you could choose to be an article writer, which does pay better than writing posts in forums.

I suppose that in the United States being a forum poster only doesn't work, in my country neither, you have to have more income, although you could choose to be an article writer, which does pay better than writing posts in forums.
That's assuming AI continues to help with article writing, rather than being the total replacement. Do you see that happening? Well, it would always be cheaper to use AI totally.

That's assuming AI continues to help with article writing, rather than being the total replacement. Do you see that happening? Well, it would always be cheaper to use AI totally.
I think using AI to improve your articles is not a bad thing, the problem is when you use it to generate your whole article, this is easy to identify, there are many AI tools that detect if you have used AI completely, a little or not at all, the nemesis of AI itself is AI, it's kind of funny to think that.

Maximum I have earned as a forum poster was around $200 when postloop and the forum wheel were active. My minimum monthly requirement back then was around $600. I was spending 2-3 hours posting on forums. Forum posting will not pay your entire bills but by spending 2-3 hours in a day, you might be able to make decent income.

I also write on forums, but only on PTP because I have time to look for separate tasks, and in this case I understand that I will be paid for as many posts as I have the opportunity to do. I also sometimes participate in various Contests

Nowadays there are many forums where you can make money simply by posting, so for many people it is very possible to earn a "decent" amount of money by posting on PTP forums.

Maximum I have earned as a forum poster was around $200 when postloop and the forum wheel were active. My minimum monthly requirement back then was around $600. I was spending 2-3 hours posting on forums. Forum posting will not pay your entire bills but by spending 2-3 hours in a day, you might be able to make decent income.
2-3 hours a day is a good trade-off for $200 a month, especially back in those days when inflation was lower.

Paid to post forums are not the only place to earn as a forum poster. You can also earn as a forum poster when you are on posting package team on webmaster forums. Currently, I am working on as a package team on a certain webmaster forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back